By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

Esmoreit said:
A leader is only a leader when he has followers. A leader without followers is just a fruitcake

Mmm, fruitcake. Let's eat him!

Wait, does that mean megaman.2. is a fruitlie?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Seece might enjoy him a bit more perhaps ;)

(Oew cruel joke)

But seriously, why a leader? Why not some form of democratic parties? You get to select a MP, ministre of foreign communications (on other boards) internal communication, justice, etc... much more fun!

Plus, anyone not interested in the party can play opposition!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I just realized...........

This thread proves Megamans authority. It over 200 posts, showing his popularity

Taz! said:
I just realized...........

This thread proves Megamans authority. It over 200 posts, showing his popularity

Thank you Don Corleone

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

I would like to place on record my support for Megaman.

Around the Network

Put me on the list.

I am the Sony Leader!!!

Anyways, I agree with the blacksheep. We are gamers united, not seperate groups. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Do I have to wait until 2010 for this list, seriously.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Do I have to wait until 2010 for this list, seriously.

hahahah amen brother.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Ok fellow VGC users. I have come up with a list of 15 eligible Sony leaders with the help of non-suer , CGI ,plus all you posters. But this isn’t going to be your typical “post the name then vote” election! I am going to have you, the people, write a 4 to 5 lined summary of the users personalities and the reason he/she(I know! But I have to be politically correct!) Should be the Sony leader. The writer will get an honorable mention of course and could play a big part in who is decided to lead.
Please don’t agree to write a summary if your not going to be serious! When I post the names simply post who you have dibs on . You are then responsible for that user summary.
I will NOT post the election thread until I have a summary of each user sent to my Mailbox.
Any questions before I post the names?

It would have never worked. I can picture users just voting away!