By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

psrock said:
I vote for Seece since he spend 90% of his time in the Sony Forums. I think he's a closet PS3 fanboy.

Haha, in actual fact I click on the Sony forums about once a month. I reply to Sony threads on the front page and in sales/gaming.

Around the Network
seece said:
psrock said:
I vote for Seece since he spend 90% of his time in the Sony Forums. I think he's a closet PS3 fanboy.

Haha, in actual fact I click on the Sony forums about once a month. I reply to Sony threads on the front page and in sales/gaming.

LOL, u have been in this thread alone for 2 days

I will Vote for seece around Christmas (when he buy the PS3)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
seece said:
psrock said:

LOL, u have been in this thread alone for 2 days

I will Vote for seece around Christmas (when he buy the PS3)

Thsi thread flashes up orange in the sidebar .... of course i'm going to see whats going on!

and even when I get my PS3 I will refuse the offer of being any part of the SDF.

@seece

LOL, i was kidding...........of course i wont vote for you :P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@seece

LOL, i was kidding...........of course i wont vote for you :P

No I know you wouldn't, you're the type to vote for Crazzyman.

Around the Network

@seece

Actually i like CGI to fill that position

BTW: Who is Crazzyman? (is he the dude with the shark avatar) i dont know him very will

Gilgamesh said:

Damn thats a lot of names

Why does everyone hate Megaman all of a sudden?

Hate is a strong word. Everyone doesn't appreciate him claiming to be their leader. Thats all.

nen-suer said:
@seece

Actually i like CGI to fill that position

BTW: Who is Crazzyman? (is he the dude with the shark avatar) i dont know him very will

Yes, he is the dude with the shark avatar.  Pay no attention to the similarities in our names.  I am not an alt account.  Where is he btw?

^or that

Shall we say 2000 posts is a requirement for being Sony leader?

It'll clear out a lot of potential people.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective