By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

psrock said:
If we do have an election, who ever finish 3rd is the winner. We do things Sony style here.

As low as that was, I laughed so hard XD

Around the Network
psrock said:
Rainbird said:
psrock said:
If we do have an election, who ever finish 3rd is the winner. We do things Sony style here.

LOL! I seriously have to put that in my sig, can I please?

Best... quote... ever...

oh, sure

Thank you, that seriously made my day!

Lets have a election but first lets Elect potential leaders and have them Write a speech...I elect myself as first canidate...make a canidate list in the OP and me too ill will begin writing my speech

Fine ! We will have an election, even if it somewhat contradicts my OP.
Someone post a list of users that qualify as the Sony leader and i'll make the thread later on today.
Lets make the people choose! Not one person claim!

At first I didn't realize the Sony Leader stuff was a joke (it is, right?). Obviously someone that calls themself the "Sony Leader" and is completely serious about it is probably very young. Either that or it is someone making a joke, playing the role of a character they are not, just to provoke flame.

I am still unsure of how "fake" the Sony leader stuff is.

The horrible grammar and English. Not using sentences properly. Is this all just to further stealth the "immature, funny, Sony Leader" persona, or is this the act a of fourteen year-old being truly immature. I'd be very impressed if that was part of the act as well.

The weird, "soft" language. "Thanks, brother." This could also be a method of appearing innocent, knowing that people are seeing through it, but pretending to be oblivious about it. While seemingly harmless, I can see where people could get pissed off if they don't understand how to react.

Anyways, I'm left rather confused about this "Sony Leader" character. Maybe I'll never know the truth.

Around the Network

^ he's a fraud

psrock, you just became so much more awesome in my eyes! That was halarious!

d21lewis said:

Thank you sir, i only try to be as good as you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
d21lewis said:

You just went down in my eyes that was not cool go hide under your rock

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
psrock said:
d21lewis said:

You just went down in my eyes that was not cool go hide under your rock

As long as I don't reach you down there.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)