By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 3 Brand NEW Forza 3 screenshots.

the last pic is sick.. black is sexi

Around the Network

game is confirmed to be 720p, screens look good but its not the best looking racer.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Now why does the Aston Martin and the Ferrari picture look bad, I mean it still looks good but not compared to the 3 BMW pictures at the top

wow - looks fantastic!
my pet hate with these new games though is that they make the cars almost unrealistically shiny.
a matte finish or a bit if grit here and there would do wonders for realism imo
garage shots though need the shiny

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Vetteman94 said:
Now why does the Aston Martin and the Ferrari picture look bad, I mean it still looks good but not compared to the 3 BMW pictures at the top

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16188067&postcount=1054

the non scaled pics

Around the Network
nojustno said:
Vetteman94 said:

non scaled

Thats better

I was gonna cry that the Ferrari looked worse than the BMW, but alas I can rejoice it still looks better. 

selnor said:
RPG said:
selnor said:
cheese_man said:
Looks good. Especially the last pic. But GT is the only one for me

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

BULL.....SHIT. You are so mesmerized with that game I find it quite disturbing, any chance you get I see a GT insult or what not. You are alwsys there in the centre of a Forza vs GT thread and rather shows how insecure you are about GT being a good game. Then you go and support the waste of space that is Lewis Hamilton. :(

Any time Ive talked about GT and Forza 3 together is in a thread where the OP has made it a direct point between the 2. So your point is?

This thread is just about Forza 3. Did I mention GT, no. And Lewis is with Alonso the best driver this gen, shows how much you know about F1.

I think you'll find all the Forza 3 GT threads have been started by insecure GT fans. Ive never started a Forza 3 GT thread. Only Forza 3 threads. So grow up.

My father used to tell me "your only as good as your car" but I always refused to believe him because I thought talent mattered more. Button whom hardly finished races in the last couple years came along this year with a new car and is winning eveything. I don't know how you can watch F1 when talent has nothing at all to do with it. It's also so boring now I cannot believe you still watch that trash. Well at least you do not watch Nascar. :P

Anyway you still talk about (and insult) GT of that there is no doubt. You also seem to bait people into mentioning GT, you cannot blame the guy whom mentioned GT in this thread because we have all seen what you are like when it comes to Forza and GT. Are you still looking forward to MGS: Rising now that it is multi-plat? Cannot believe you thought it would be exclusive.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
selnor said:
cheese_man said:
Looks good. Especially the last pic. But GT is the only one for me

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

The second you said "best looking cars in a game" you brought that shit into this thread.

Next time, just post the screens O_o

owned

GTowned indeed  ;)

Time to Work !

nojustno said:
Vetteman94 said:

the non scaled pics

This is such a massive leap over Forza 2. They really failed miserably at capturing the beauty in the cars with the first two games. Looks like they've nailed it here. Third time's a charm :P

The tracks are inarguably better than Prologue's. The car models are too close to decide :/

You know, despite how he worded the OP, there was still no reason to bring up GT. Just comment on the pictures which are of Forza 3 and move on please. If you dont like it, dont post.