By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 3 Brand NEW Forza 3 screenshots.

Game is absolutely beautiful. The cars look so good 1mill ploygons???? Definately the best looking cars in a game.

Anyway here they are.

Look at the detail on this next pic, you can see the individual tread on the left front, and the actual reflections make the paint colour look so real. Gobsmacked. Make it full size to see the intricate tread. No wonder it like 1 mill polys. Even the glare above the back left arch you can see what appears to be as if someone left polish smears. This is major detailed.

Around the Network

Looks good. Especially the last pic. But GT is the only one for me

cheese_man said:

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

Great Graphics, but I can't believe it's ingame, if it is, yeah it is better than that other racing game

But war... war never changes

selnor said:
cheese_man said:

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

The second you said "best looking cars in a game" you brought that shit into this thread.

Next time, just post the screens O_o

Around the Network
selnor said:
cheese_man said:

BULL.....SHIT. You are so mesmerized with that game I find it quite disturbing, any chance you get I see a GT insult or what not. You are alwsys there in the centre of a Forza vs GT thread and rather shows how insecure you are about GT being a good game. Then you go and support the waste of space that is Lewis Hamilton. :(

^ he's right... Forza and GT have reached a level where I really think people can stop compairing graphics (they really are about as good as it gets) and start looking at other shit.

Those shots look nice, it might like them more if I liked BMW, but I dont.

assuming these are ingame and not from replay mode, they do set a new level.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

whoa, looks real!