By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 3 Brand NEW Forza 3 screenshots.

Looks ok but i have seen better to be honest. still a nice game

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

^^ fyi, no one takes you seriously on the MS board.

EA just got owned

btw any screenshots from cockpit view , is there going to be one at all?

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Super detailed models. The best i have ever seen... The same cant be said about the environments...

eliasg said:
Super detailed models. The best i have ever seen... The same cant be said about the environments...

Yeah Alan Wake takes the crown in that category.

Around the Network
selnor said:
cheese_man said:
Looks good. Especially the last pic. But GT is the only one for me

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

Bring that shit into this thread? Dude I complimented Forza 3 if you didn't realise. All I said is GT is the only one for me because I prefer the series.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16188067&postcount=1054

more incredible pics

RPG said:
selnor said:
cheese_man said:
Looks good. Especially the last pic. But GT is the only one for me

Why did you bring that shit in this thread. I didnt mention GT. I dont give a rats arse about that game. This thread says Forza 3 screens, not GT5 non gameplay trailer.

BULL.....SHIT. You are so mesmerized with that game I find it quite disturbing, any chance you get I see a GT insult or what not. You are alwsys there in the centre of a Forza vs GT thread and rather shows how insecure you are about GT being a good game. Then you go and support the waste of space that is Lewis Hamilton. :(

Any time Ive talked about GT and Forza 3 together is in a thread where the OP has made it a direct point between the 2. So your point is?

This thread is just about Forza 3. Did I mention GT, no. And Lewis is with Alonso the best driver this gen, shows how much you know about F1.

I think you'll find all the Forza 3 GT threads have been started by insecure GT fans. Ive never started a Forza 3 GT thread. Only Forza 3 threads. So grow up.

I cant wait to play this game... So many days left until October...

nojustno said:

Oh my bloddy Jesus. Look at the mountain detail. I want this game NOW!!!!!!