By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sold PSP & got a NDS Lite...Game Recommendations Please! (RPG's GALORE)!

Also, if you are an smt fan, Devil Survivor comes out at the end of the month (23rd I think). Its an SRPG and it looks pretty good imo. I'd stay away from Knights of the Nightmare though, I really did not like it very much.

One of the best things IMO is the diversity of the DS, there are literally games for almost everyone. Not only that, non SE games are pretty cheap (30 for everyone but nintendo, 35 for them). Thats almost 2 ds games for the price of one console game.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

@RTC

thanks, I didn't find the one near the lowest hut

@all who said advance wars

I love the FF Tactics games, it sound like that so I may try it out

@killer (with pikmin avatar)

Sold the games too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Easy to say what to play to many to list.  Heres an easier break down threw developer/publisher. Almost anything from Square/Enix,(they even made 3 on 3 Mario Basketball) Most Atlus titles, Even more so than Square/Enix's, Konami's Castlevania series and few other titles,  Just about anything Nintendo published.  Your preferance is all over that system.    PS. (Caution) once hooked it becomes addictive and costly.  ENJOY!!

This year?  Scribblenauts, Kingdomhearts, COP the recruit, Zelda Tracks....Etc.  I need another job to afford my portable gaming habbit.  lol.     I have all systems Home consols, potables and I play PC.  I look threw my selection of games I purchased and going to purchase.  Strangly my DS titles have out number them all.  ~whispers to self "When did that happen? ~  O_0

get scribblenauts when it comes out most innovative game this year

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@RTC

thanks, I didn't find the one near the lowest hut

@all who said advance wars

I love the FF Tactics games, it sound like that so I may try it out

@killer (with pikmin avatar)

Sold the games too

If you like FF Tactics then you should check out Ogre Tactics: The Knight of Lodis for GBA.  You should be able to maybe find it cheap online or in store used.  That game is very nice and is on par with FF Tactics.

If you like Metal Slug series at all you should check out Metal Slug Advance on GBA.  It is very bad ass and is the only Metal Slug game to have a health bar.  You can get upgrades to weapons, metal slugs, etc.. I even wrote a user review for it.

Soma Bringer, Etrian Odyssey 1&2,Super Robot OG Saga, Rune Factory 1&2, Pokemon Platinum,Touch Detective 1&2, Phoenix Wright series etc. etc.

There're over hundred of great games that i want to recommened you in NDS library, above is just a littleexample. XD

darthdevidem01 said:

Right guys THANKS for the Fabulous ideas & opinions

Finally got

NSMB, Pokemon Platinum, TWEWY, Phoenix Wright, LOZ:PH

Right

NSMB --- fun

TWEWY -- WOW,, proves why Is till love S-E!!

Phoeniz Wright -- SHOCKING, its so AWESOME! & I finally realized naznatips avatar wasn't of a cartoonish hitler but phoenix!

LOZ:PH -- I am already stuck......lol I suck at zelda games (I can't find the 4th flame ont he 2nd island you go to!!!!!!!)

Pokemon Platinum -- not tried yet.....I always get addicted to them, so I want to play the other games first.

_________

So thats more games I have on DS within its 1st week than I had on PSP in its 2 years with me!!

Yeah, pokemon games are addictive. The same thing happens with me and the Phoenix Wright games, once I started playing one of the cases I wouldn't play anything else. The good thing is that they're not as long as pokemon games and once you're done with the cases you won't feel the need to go back and replay them.

Smart idea! Hit two birds with one stone there. Making room for the Go! And owning the finest portable game device time has offered man kind.

@madanial

I saw vids of etrian oddesy.....it looked horrible!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey