By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who's going to win The NBA Finals?

^^^^took the words right outta my mouth

Around the Network

Holy shit. What a game. The old man comes through for LA.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Derek Fisher fucking saved the lakers. Kobe was forcing bad shots too often down the stretch in this game though. If the magic could make a free throw it would've been game over also

anyway lakers in 5 like i said

If you're the commish, do you suspend Pietrus for that flagrant?

I say no because I hate to see a Finals team crippled but in all honesty, he deserves to sit for game five. You can't do that to someone dunking no matter how frustrated you are.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

If i was commish a lot of these suspensions and flagrants would have never existed in the first place

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Holy shit. What a game. The old man comes through for LA.

That's what he gets paid for.  Him and Robert Horry for years have been living off of "I make big shots when they count."

Did you guys see Kobe deck that guy at the end of the game with his elbow?

I can't believe the refs didn't call that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

@ Thanos

Totally didn't think dfish had it in him to do that anymore . . .

surprising guy, they never should have let him leave in the first place.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Lakers scoring that three point shot with 4 seconds remaining to force over time that was the dagger to the heart of the Magic. Magic will force a game six by winning Game 5. Lakers will win the series 4-2 at home in Game Six.

SaviorX said:
Did you guys see Kobe deck that guy at the end of the game with his elbow?

I can't believe the refs didn't call that.

Kobe didn't deck him. Dude ran into kobe's elbow as soon as kobe turned to pass the ball