By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who's going to win The NBA Finals?

supermario128 said:
Lebron is already better than Kobe, Kobe can't get any triple doubles..... Plus Kobe has a great supporting cast, Bron is by himself.

what? you can't be serious are you saying Bron by himself won 66 games this season? but only managed 45 last season without Mo Williams?..when cavs win its bron but when they lose its his teammates lol

Around the Network

Good luck applying logic to that argument. Look at some of the post-Shaq/pre-Gasol Kobe numbers... You know, like the year he put up 35 ppg.

Some people don't stop to realize that if LeBron had better support, his numbers wouldn't be so incredible.

Or maybe they just think LeBron is that much better than Magic, which is rather comical.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

off topic: but i saw this on another forum Dude on the left looks just like lebron and the group is from Ohio too!

Orlando Magic played in only one previous NBA Finals series back in 1995 with young Shaquille O'Neal. They were clean swept 4 nil by the Houston Rockets led by Hakeem Olajuwon. Magic currently 2 nil down to Lakers, lose tonight and it will be more than likely another 4 nil defeat in an NBA Finals series for Orlando. Lakers have won 14 championships, almost 15 championships. No team has ever came back from 2 nil in NBA Finals let alone 3 nil down to win the championship.

The Heat came back from 2-0 in the Finals.

Btw, Kobe playing the ridiculosity card thus far in the game. LeBron who?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

^^^i think the rockets came back from down 2-0 against the knicks in 94 also

i think that talk comes form how good he is, people cant believe he loses

his team is much better this year than in years past, it has to be admitted

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

that pic DOES lok like lebron, but smaller for some reaosn

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

rocketpig said:
Good luck applying logic to that argument. Look at some of the post-Shaq/pre-Gasol Kobe numbers... You know, like the year he put up 35 ppg.

Some people don't stop to realize that if LeBron had better support, his numbers wouldn't be so incredible.

Or maybe they just think LeBron is that much better than Magic, which is rather comical.

Personally I don't think ANYBODY was better then Magic.

What makes Jordan and others ranked higher was that they had a selfish instict to take bad shots.  Yet also the ability to make those bad shots.

However, Lebron had something Kobe didn't when he put up 35PPG... just a more well rounded game.

West was right when he called Lebron better then Kobe.  He said Lebron was better since Lebron entered the league(don't agree but still)... and Jerry West has every reason to be biased towards kobe.

PS3beats360 said:
Orlando Magic played in only one previous NBA Finals series back in 1995 with young Shaquille O'Neal. They were clean swept 4 nil by the Houston Rockets led by Hakeem Olajuwon. Magic currently 2 nil down to Lakers, lose tonight and it will be more than likely another 4 nil defeat in an NBA Finals series for Orlando. Lakers have won 14 championships, almost 15 championships. No team has ever came back from 2 nil in NBA Finals let alone 3 nil down to win the championship.

You are wrong on the no team has come back down 2-0.....   I was watching the game and they listed 3 different times that happened...