By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who's going to win The NBA Finals?

Magic was ridiculous. No point could cover him. He could cover a 3 or a point. Master floor general. He could drive or jumpshot.

He was just a bizarre player and a complete nightmare for other teams.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

@sethnintendo

the heat came back down from 2 zip

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

rocketpig said:
Magic was ridiculous. No point could cover him. He could cover a 3 or a point. Master floor general. He could drive or jumpshot.

He was just a bizarre player and a complete nightmare for other teams.

Not to mention that he could play all 5 positions.

I mean he did that his rookie year in the finals.  Starting at Center game 6 he ended up with a combined 42, 15 and 7.

He could take over games whenever he wanted too.

Thinking about him in todays game which is a lot more strategic when it comes to rotations.... and I can't even imagine. 

its pretty tragic with johnson

i still have always liked jordan more

but if you were on draft day with both of em, youd pick magic

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Magic will win the next 4.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Put it this way the chances of coming back to win from two games down whether it be 2 - nil or 3 - 1 is very slim. Ok 2-nil we have had three teams come back to win. But what about a 3-1 NBA Finals series comeback?
Anyway who won Game 3? If its Lakers it's all over.

Pyramid Head said:
its pretty tragic with johnson

i still have always liked jordan more

but if you were on draft day with both of em, youd pick magic

Really?  I'd take Jordan if I knew what both would become.  Off the top of my head i'd go.

Jordan

Magic

Kareem

Wilt

Russel

Shaq

Bird

Duncan

Oscar Robertson

Dr. J

Hakeem

Shaq

Mosses Malone

Jerry West

Kobe

Elgin Baylor

Not sure where i'd put Lebron in that or lower.

PS3beats360 said:
Put it this way the chances of coming back to win from two games down whether it be 2 - nil or 3 - 1 is very slim. Ok 2-nil we have had three teams come back to win. But what about a 3-1 NBA Finals series comeback?
Anyway who won Game 3? If its Lakers it's all over.

Really I think game 2 killed the Magic... had they won that'd of given them an edge.

As it is... having to win 3 in a row is gonna be tough.

I feel obligated to give Larry Legend a little love here. While not as versatile as Magic, he put up similar numbers on an equally good team (a few more ppg and basically reversed assists vs rebounds on Magic).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@ thanos

i meant if you knew nothing about them, just going on how good they were comin in