By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 More Unannounced Sony Title !

Ok, so it is like 11:29PM right now where I am, June 3rd......

Where the hell is this game announcement that was scheduled like 4-6 hours ago?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Ok so what's the deal with this "megaton" announcement. I'm just now getting off work and I don't see anything. If anyone knows anything about this, please tell me. I want to know really bad

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

The creators of Rag Doll Kung Fu are buying out Sony.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

fuck it im off to work, hopefully when i get back there will be news on it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

darthdevidem01 said:
@Staude

we'r coming with pitchforks after you lol

All this hype for that weird LBP racing game spin off....nooooooo

:D wow hahahaha XD this is awesome. Not only are the last full pages packed of win but the fact that it wasn't anything else than the little big planet mario cart.. is actually not surprising if you think about it ! but it definetly wasn't something i was expecting XD

@mirson that doesn't make you any less of a pessimist though

@nojustno I think you mean subjective because if hes objective hes looking at it from a "unpersonalised perspective" in which case you're talking for his case and not against it. Ofcourse the best part is that you actually quoted yourself saying that XD

@richard haha it's nice XD I was pretty pumped for insomniacs horror title though.. A shame this wasn't it. But yeah it seems to be the littlebigplanet of mario cart.

@forevercloud and solidshame .. modnation racer dawg !

@infamous .. that comment made me laugh XD ragdoll kungfu.

REGARDLESS !

thers a pr person who said that if we waited there "might" be a shocking announcement for us later on in e3. So .. well i don't expect anything frankly, but it could technically happen.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

There won't be any news on it, it was an unannounced game before E3, but I would think that Sony still have 1 or 2 things to announce

@staude: it's solidshane....get it right

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Staude said:

REGARDLESS !

thers a pr person who said that if we waited there "might" be a shocking announcement for us later on in e3. So .. well i don't expect anything frankly, but it could technically happen.

Huh wut?

I thought E3 was over...how much time is left?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

SolidShane said:
@staude: it's solidshane....get it right

lol whoops.

@spankey i dunno. It's probably not gonna happen... but fuck it- The hype train is already here.

Check out my game about moles ^

It ends today