By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VgChartz God of War 3 Special Edition Pack Survey

lol i love the thought of adding ps2 GOW games to bd version of God of War 3 eventhough most of the future owners of this game won't be able to play those games XD

Around the Network
waron said:
lol i love the thought of adding ps2 GOW games to bd version of God of War 3 eventhough most of the future owners of this game won't be able to play those games XD

I see we have a wise guy here. Tell me wise guy...how are you enjoying your new avatar and sig. Didn't your mum ever tell you not to make bets you can't win. But that's cool...I have nothing against you. You were the sheep that got lost. Watch out for the wolf though.

* Full game soundtrack +4
* Comic book/Graphic novel
* Exclusive packaging +2
* God of War and God of War II on Blu-ray disc +4
* God of War and God of War II cinematic movie compilation +1
* Art book
* T-shirt
* Collectible items +1
* Access to exclusive downloadable content +2
* Behind-the-scenes/"Making of" featurettes +1
* Developer commentary +1

waron said:

I don't those would actually be in the Special Edition, unless they were in fact playable by everyone

* Full game soundtrack +4
* Comic book/Graphic novel +1
* Exclusive packaging +3
* God of War and God of War II on Blu-ray disc +5
* God of War and God of War II cinematic movie compilation +1
* Art book
* T-shirt
* Collectible items +1
* Access to exclusive downloadable content +3

Around the Network

* Full game soundtrack
* Comic book/Graphic novel
* Exclusive packaging
* God of War and God of War II cinematic movie compilation
* Behind-the-scenes/"Making of" featurettes

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

D_Boy said:
waron said:

I see we have a wise guy here. Tell me wise guy...how are you enjoying your new avatar and sig. Didn't your mum ever tell you not to make bets you can't win. But that's cool...I have nothing against you. You were the sheep that got lost. Watch out for the wolf though.

LOL

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

* Full game soundtrack +5
* Comic book/Graphic novel +2
* Exclusive packaging +4
* God of War and God of War II on Blu-ray disc +5
* God of War and God of War II cinematic movie compilation +2
* Art book
* T-shirt
* Collectible items +1
* Access to exclusive downloadable content +3

Added nen-suer's choices

why the hell would anyone want the full game soundtrack?

would you seriously ride around in your car listening to that? Would you put it on while youre working out? What gives?

Seriously. Anyone who didnt vote for GOW and GOWII on BluRay is an _____

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
why the hell would anyone want the full game soundtrack?

would you seriously ride around in your car listening to that? Would you put it on while youre working out? What gives?

Seriously. Anyone who didnt vote for GOW and GOWII on BluRay is an _____

Soundtracks can be awesome. I used to fall asleep to the Guild Wars soundtrack at one point, and I turn up both the LBP and 300 soundtracks from time to time.