By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VgChartz God of War 3 Special Edition Pack Survey

waron said:
lol i love the thought of adding ps2 GOW games to bd version of God of War 3 eventhough most of the future owners of this game won't be able to play those games XD

Oh my.

*inserts gigantic facepalm picture here*

I guess they won't work on our PS3's. Time to dust off the PS2 and pop that GoW+GoW2 Blu-Ray into it huh?

Did you even think before you posted this? You think Santa Monica is that damn stupid that they would offer GoW+GoW2 on a BluRay disc if it wouldn't play in PS3s?

Anyways it most likely won't happen. Sony already said that they may not make it into the special edition. They just wanted to know if fans would be interested in it and that it would have possibly contained extra material.

I also think if it did in fact not work with new models due to being a PS2 title that Sony would possibly have a software emulation solution by then.

No idea what it does but they mentioned something about God of War 2 on a BluRay running on debug or something. I am completely clueless on what the hell that would do.

Edit - What's with the Sony themed avatar and sig? What bet did you lose? MGS4 on 360 announced during E3 or something?

As for the actual topic at hand.

* Full game soundtrack +6
* Comic book/Graphic novel +2
* Exclusive packaging +5
* God of War and God of War II on Blu-ray disc +6
* God of War and God of War II cinematic movie compilation +2
* Art book
* T-shirt
* Collectible items +1
* Access to exclusive downloadable content +4
* Behind-the-scenes/"Making of" featurettes +1
* Developer commentary +1

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!