By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV - (PC,PS3) simultaneous release worldwide in 2010

Look at the teaser site... Elvaan, Mithra and Galka are all confirmed!

The actual site is up NOW.

Around the Network
Zezlar said:

Yeah, I'm actually confused as to how http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com went completely unnoticed by people.  I get that they put up content when the game was announced and not before, but how did people not see that the site name was taken?  I thought there were internet detectives doing internet detectivery all over the player.

Can't you do some Google cache thing to see what was up there the day before?

twesterm said:
Zezlar said:

Yeah, I'm actually confused as to how http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com went completely unnoticed by people.  I get that they put up content when the game was announced and not before, but how did people not see that the site name was taken?  I thought there were internet detectives doing internet detectivery all over the player.

Can't you do some Google cache thing to see what was up there the day before?

I'd almost guess it's because FF13 is still so far away.  This was pretty unexpected.

I have no idea man. But me and my friends are having a field day right now. Excited as hell for FFXIV!

@zezlar

so are we all

Its hilarious to see the marginalization of the R* exclusive & FF14 announcement for PS3....hilarious

Around the Network

I wonder if it will be better than FFXI

another MMO final fantasy I wonder if this one would appeal to me and how it would differ between ps3 and pc

Its probably better on the PS3 than the PC due to the power of the CEll. Think about it

Having a PS3 will be the best most likely. But obviously if you are a person with an uber high end PC, then yours will be pimp.

AkibaFan said:
@zezlar

so are we all

Its hilarious to see the marginalization of the R* exclusive & FF14 announcement for PS3....hilarious

The rockstar one is a lot bigger then FF14, but there wasn't even a trailer. Nothing to get excited about yet