By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 Conference Vote!!!

I don't know. Objectively i would say there seemed to be the most hype on this site and in the general media around the Microsoft conference but it may just be because they went first.

Nintendo's showing of games made me happy but the conference was VERY badly paced.

Sony's conference was at 4am my time and i still haven't had the chance to catch up.

Around the Network

Gotta go with Nintendo on this one.

MS

And the winner is...... Nintendo for me at least

Sony's was just game after game that didn't interest me in the least, and a motion controller that won't see much support. Pass.

Microsoft's was mostly the same, but they announced Left 4 Dead 2, which I am really excited about.

Nintendo announced two Mario games that I am very interested in (ESPECIALLY with the Yoshi gameplay... holy crap, guys) and Metroid: Other M... those blew me away. Add that to the VERY impressive Wii Sports Resort (I loved, and still love, Wii Sports, so Resort will excite me too), Golden Sun 3, and their other minor things, and almost everything Nintendo had excites me.

I may enjoy things from all sides, but almost EVERYTHING from Nintendo interests me on a regular basis. This is by and far no exception. I'm very disappointed in the fact that no Zelda Wii has been officially announced, but I am pleased to see that they are at least acknowledging its existence.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Microsoft.

Project Natal, for the first time since me signing up for this site, made a lot of Nintendo fanboys do damage control on something Microsoft announced years before its even released.

And for the first time in any E3, the announcement of a BRAND NEW HALO game wasn't even in the top 3 best things during their E3.

1. Project Natal(duh)

2. Alan Wake looking visually stunning and having very refreshing gameplay

3. Splinter Cell Convictions' Jack Baur Altair Sam Fisher gameplay.

Honorable mention: MGS for 360.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Microsoft followed by Sony.
Nintendo did a much better job then last year, but not by much. If it wasn't for the Metroid game and Golden Sun it would have been pretty meh.

Sony did a real good job this year outside of the $250 PSP Go which killed my interest for most of the press conference. They made me smile however with the announcement of Resident Evil, Metal Gear and a actual release date for GT PSP. However they also dropped the ball by giving too many games 2010 release dates. MS might actually have a chance this year to catch up quality wise.

It's just that simple.

From the other thread

The Big 3 all had amazing showings. I have to give it to Sony though for having the most games I'm interested in, multiplat or not.

In terms of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

1. Sony
2. Nintendo
3. Microsoft

My reasons are as followed. I will give pros and cons to all three so you have a better understanding of why I like what I did and why I'm rebuying a Wii in 2010 (or this Winter) and a Nintendo DS.

Sony:

Pros:

Showed a massive amount of games
- MAG has no lag. This is good. Squad based will help things a lot too.
- PSP content looks great. Fat Princess seems to have remote play.
- Sony unveiled their motion wand. They are now the only system that has all 3 forms of game controls. They have go as far as merging them together. Sony's wand is basically the complete Wii remote with the motion + attachment.
- FFXIV, awesome

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

we gamers won¡¡¡¡.

as far as i'm concerned zelda wii was as announced as agent was, i mean they both were confirmed to exist and that was all the info we got.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X