By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 Conference Vote!!!

No doubt that the gamers won.

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Alan Wake

God of War III

Halo 3: ODST

Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Metal Gear Solid: Rising

MGS PSP

Crackdown 2

Halo: Reach

Modern Warfare 2

Resident Evil PSP

Golden Sun DS

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Forza 3

Left 4 Dead 2

and list could go on and on....

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Microsoft

Pros
- Project Natal is great. Sadly its incomplete. It is more powerful then the PS Eye but its virtually the same. They need tracking points.
- Left4Dead2 looks great. Wondering Witch will make things difficult.
- MG Rising was a good announcement
- Forza 3 is a massive improvement and looks like a blast.
- Halo prequel, the story can be better understood by those who can't read.

Cons
- Project Natal, see comment above.
- merged friends lists hopefully can be turned off.
- Halo ODST seems pointless in the franchise.
- Nothing else but the biggest game announcements stood out.

It's not that I can't read, it's that for the same reason I don't read the Magic: the Gathering novels, I don't read garbage.

Torillian said:
SMG2, NSMB, and Metroid are great, but three games don't win a conference.

When those three games are two main-series Mario and a Metroid, I think they can.  PSP-Go, well, it would have been competition if it didn't suck.  As for MS, I am unconvinced that Project Natal will deliver its promises. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I think the PSP Go might have the best line-up. What do you guys think?

don't know why people think wii won.

Sports RESORT was a let down....honestly.

Around the Network

^^people buy Wii b/c its small and cheap.

^^ As opposed to the 360 which is only cheap?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Nintendo best.

Sony worst of the console makers.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

^^right right, keep telling yourself that

lol...