By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - KINGDOM HEARTS on Wii

Funny thing is, if it is announced as being true, we'll find a thread talking about how the KH franchise is no longer relevant.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Maybe SE decided to make the ds game a full fledged 3rd installment of the series?

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

my god, I was trying to log on for quite a while. nintendo dominated this E3, first of all.

second, it also strikes me as weird that they say "sora and his friends" and then people are bring up the DS game. the DS game stars Roxas and the origanization, so i think the 358/2 days stuff is wrong.

whether KH3 is coming to the wii, i'm praying

this better not be another damn kid icarus thing

Page is down now.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

All will be clear tommorow.But if this turns out to be true...KH3 on wii. well now, we will have a definitive winner for this years e3. and that's still before Miyamoto's little roundtable talk where he might show something more than was seen at nintendos conference.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

kopstudent89 said:
When is the SE conferance?

This.

Are they going to have a conference even?  If so when?

yanamaster said:
Maybe SE decided to make the ds game a full fledged 3rd installment of the series?

The game has or is about to be released in Japan for the DS there would be no reason to create a Wii version of the game and release it at a later date.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

well if it is true I gouess it's kinda obvious, I mean even S-E wants to announce "megatons" not only showing games we already know about.

Either way we will see tomorrow

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

The page still there...