By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - KINGDOM HEARTS on Wii

Here's a screenshot of the front page:

Around the Network

while you guys wait, check out the new trailer for RE: darkside chronicles

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75135&page=1

Maybe it's a BBS port or a KHI+II port to get the Wii ready for KH3...

Guys,

I think they made a mistake. I'm thinking that they staff saw the RPG for the Wii called Monado and thought it was going to be Kingdom Hearts, but it's not. That's my take.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

The internet will explode if true. Why would IGN lie about something like that anyway ?

Around the Network

I think it was just a mistake guys.

Are you guys sure they didn't want to post the Kingdom Hearts DS trailer and accidently confused it with Wii?

Edit: Ok it really looks like they've put some thought into it as the word "Wii" appears multiple times. Is Square going to have a press conference?

look how it says (if you scroll over the word on the frontpage) : 'Sora and the gang are heading to the wii'

Seems rather weird for a mistake though.

Me thinks : KH3 for Wii confirmed, accidentally.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Damn these things are exciting.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Soriku said:
patjuan32 said:
Guys,

I think they made a mistake. I'm thinking that they staff saw the RPG for the Wii called Monado and thought it was going to be Kingdom Hearts, but it's not. That's my take.

Erm...they'd be smarter than that =/ Plus they already have an article on Monado.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/989/989567p1.html

No, actually they are not but you seem like a cool guy and I'll take you word for it.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba