By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony once again copies Nintendo

And MS copied Sony by making 4 buttons on the top of the 360 controller. Everyone is copying everyone, Face it.

And Sony didnt copied Montion controll. PS3 and Wii were both launched in same year, BOTH with montion controlls (SIXAXIS and Wiimote)

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
ocnkng said:
You should not copy everyone else by wearing clothes. Next time step out of your house completely in the buff.

Some people do that too, though... only way he could not copy people would be to make his own unique clothing or body paint designs!

lol. or maybe he could be like the killer in silence of lambs

btw I hereby crown the OP the title of "Drama Queen Extraordinaire"

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

A lot of you must be professional table tennis players.

I see all kinds of crazy spin in this thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

and Mario should not be talking like Italian Beegees :P

This tread have no shame, no dignity, no creativity.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
YesWiiCan said:
Sony are just hypocrites. "Oh the Wii is just a gimmick" Look who is the gimmick now. Then some people were like oh the the Wii remote sucks. And when they announce the Sony motion controller the same people were like omg this is going to be amazing. If you hate Wii remotes you hate Sony remotes final.

At least Sony doesn't force people to use their gimmick.

I don't see Nintendo forcing people to pay $250 to play their "gimmick".  You kinda have to be willing to open your wallet and pay for it, y'know... and over 50 million people did that.  I'd love to see your argument for how all those millions of people were coerced in using such a gimmick controller that Sony just ripped a couple days ago... 

radha said:
you forgot gamecube copies, psx by using a optical drive

HAHAHA!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_game_consoles_(fourth_generation)

Just a few of the consoles that had optical drives before the PSX

Sega Mega Drive

CD-i

PCengine

Amiga CDTV

Super nintendo had one in  development (although it was partially developed by Sony, so we'll not say that Sony copied the whole cd thing off Nintendo)

This is retarded...SONY and MS are not copying NINTENDO, there answering the demand for a Motion Controll device, its call keeping up.

Xxain said:
This is retarded...SONY and MS are not copying NINTENDO, there answering the demand for a Motion Controll device, its call keeping up with Nintendo.

Fixed.

I just hope that all consoles next gen won't have motion sensing... If they do it'll be a lot of PC gaming for me =)