By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

IMO

sony = 9/10 had awesome games like modnation racer plus the final fantasy XIV (although it doesn't interest me at all, being an mmo, but still a big exclusive). The motion controller had more potential than anything else I have seen (although natel could be better, but haven't seen enough of it to know for sure. All the psp stuff put Sony ahead.

Microsoft = 8/10 They had a great showing and showed off some new tech in natel. Milo, SCC, AW, both halo's all look great. The social networking features are a good plus, but I was hoping for some more. However, they did manage to keep mass effect 2 secure, so thats good. Overall I'm most excited about MS's line up, but Sony's E3 conference was better.

Nintendo= 7/10 They did a lot better than I thought they would. The blindsided me with the new metroid (of which I'm totally pumped) and the goldsun ds. NSMB Wii looks awesome, but MG2 looks like the same old game which I have never been able to get into. I thought nintendo was joking with me when they announced the vitality sensor, but nope they were serious. The wii moion + I have known about for a year, so yeah, Nintendo gets last place.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
I'm not going to argue taste. Rather, I'll argue presentation. Nintendo's conference was the most consistently entertaining, and had the fewest awkward moments (even with Cammie presenting). Sure, it had its bad parts, but it was nothing compared to the drawn-out awkwardness of the motion controls Sony and Microsoft showed off. Also, I'll give Nintendo points for not endlessly assaulting us with ridiculously long trailers like Sony and Microsoft did. A shorter conference time really is a blessed thing.

I haven't seen MS's or Sony's conferences but I'll go with this.

Pixel Art can be fun.

cleaner475 said:
In My Opinion:

Nintendo - 2/10
Mircrosoft - 6/10
Sony - 7/10 (Final Fantasty and Agent saved it)

One of the reasons why you'de hate Nintendo because your british.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

FF14 made it equal to microsofts

Sony.

FF14 Exclusive.
GT5 OWNS Forza 3
PSP gets a TON of new games.
GoW3 is amazing.
New Rock* game announced.
Motion Controls as accurate as WM+

Around the Network
Naum said:
Me

I now have alteast 15 more games to buy.

This.

Regardless of which "camp" you belong to we all have some great stuff to look forward to and it's all coming fairly soon.

Sony fans: "Sony!"
Microsoft fans: "Microsoft!"
Nintendo fans: "Nintendo!"

So, maybe they were all good, and everybody's happy with the future line up of their respective console. Yay!

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

i am i the only one who thinks Sony was boring!? come on, they spent so much time copying something that Nintendo has shown in 2008!?

Nintendo is the clear winner, but who cares, even if you give it 0/10, Wii will get even more huge than it is, just because of the announcements made today....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Uhh, which console if your favourite? That's the winner.

Sony

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com