By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Squilliam: Thanks bro. I wish Zipper all the best with this game.

Around the Network
Ultibankai said:

@Squilliam: Thanks bro. I wish Zipper all the best with this game.

So do I! They are talented I have to give them that... Very few developers can pull something like that off, and if they do they will join a prestigious few in my mind of truely great development studios.  

Tease.

I honestly thought it was fairly even, but I have to go with Sony because of FFIV.  For me, that made my E3.  I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a price drop though.  Oh well, keep waiting for a ps3 for the lake.

I thought that MS showed a really solid line-up, but was a bit disappointed that almost everything was a sequel....more halo, more left 4 dead, more Forza, etc.  Sure there were a few new games--Epics mini-game, etc., but no "new" exclusives (if the new MGS is coming to the ps3 which I assume).

I was disappointed to not get a new Zelda Wii title and not much on the JRPG front that wasn't already announced.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Guys, I think it was a great E3 overall, for all. I personally own the 3 systems, so consider myself bankrupt :D

Rather than say who won, I'd just all three played it very safe, with sequels to the blockbuster franchises. Very little new stuff: Uncharted 2, MW2, Halo 3.5, L4D2, SMG2, FFXIII, FFXIV, GT5, GoW3... the list goes on and on.

Nothing really changes. If you already liked Sony, for example, you probably like them even more now: if you didn't like them, you likely didn't have your mind changed by "more of the same." The same could apply to Nintendo and Microsoft. Nothing particularly surprising this year.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Nintendo 8/10
M$ 7/10
$ony 7/10

Ha ha, I see what you did there.  Replace the S with the $ in Sony and MS.  Hmm, yeah....

</obviousness off>

I guess we should change Nintendo to Nintendough since they're rolling in it.  Or if the Wii ever fails it'd be NintenD'OH!

AE86 said:
I love Forza 2 and while I'm super excited for Forza 3, after that trailer for GT5 revealing tons of improvements, I've gotta say GT5 is definitely winning this race.

Sorry but NO WAY!!!!

That GT5 trailer made Forza 3 look amazing tbh, far from impressed with gt5 judging by that video, no release date, no new details, pants....

GT5 cars look very good and replays do too but in game is not that good, forza 3 easily surpasses it in every possible way, more features, more tracks, proper damage, liverys, decals, auction house, the huge online community, better gameplay and physics, need I go on?

Skeeuk said:
it was clearly sony.

others fans are just heavily pissed now so they will rant and rave. rant and rave all you want.

they wanted sony conference to fail but it didnt.

uncharted 2 - mag - god of war - gt5 - trico - mod racers - new r* ps3 exclusive - ff14 online ps3 exclusive.

not to mention many other games some out this year like sigma 2 - white knight - demon souls - heavy rain.

im so glad i have a ps3. uncharted 2 looks to have amoungst the best grafix this gen.

Errm no lol,

If I thought the sony conference was good why would I be selling my PS3? apart from unchartered 2 and that funny racing game there was nothing from sony that impressed me and the motion control was a complete joke lol

We already knew about 99.9% of those ps3 games, the psp lineup was very impressive though, just a shame the ps3's was rather poor compared to 360's and wii's,

Sony damage control in full swing......

Honestly, this has got to be the most balanced E3 in a long time.

Every camp has great news, and a few screw-ups. Though there are a few people who are more vocal than others (not because there are more on their side, but b/c they personally feel more obligated to say something) I think everybody found something from each camp they liked and will eventually pick their favorite consoles as the winner.

For me personally, I like Nintendo's conference as they improved the most and have a loooot of TP games to boot....some may say that there were too many Mario games but hey, people said they wanted more core games and I think the other titles like Golden Sun and Metroid will certainly balance it out.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Nintendogamer said:
cleaner475 said:
In My Opinion:

Nintendo - 2/10
Mircrosoft - 6/10
Sony - 7/10 (Final Fantasty and Agent saved it)

One of the reasons why you'de hate Nintendo because your british.

whats being british have to do with anything? As far as announcements go Sony won for me. But i have to deduct points because of the boring spells. Sony 8/10 Nintendo and Ms are both drawing at the moment, nut i will have to put nintendo slightly ahead because they made me want a Wii for a bit. MS never really made me glad that i got a 360. most of its good games are on pc so.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st