By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

M$ wasnt bad but too many FPS's Halo reach, Halo OSDT, mass effect looks ok didnt like the 1st 1 nd alan wake is meh...

But i was blown away by the last guardian, GOW3 and FF14 Sony is awesome and MAG this year, UC2 this fall and FF7 on PSN :)

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

Thanks, but what im saying is that Forza looks great, better than Shift but its still just great. Whilst GT is special. Its like a Halo v Killzone comparison. Ones great and the other... Anyway the thing is that its not special enough yet to call it a competitor for GT5. Also one could go without Forza and get Shift, but one cannot go without GT5 nearly as easily, hence its special. At least from the impression I have at this time. Forza 3 will be a big title, if the user accessibility, videos and customisation comes to pass. It could really turn into a challenger for GT5 but im not daring to call it one yet.

Tease.

Nintendo 8/10
Microsoft 5/10
Sony 2/10

I hate the Wii, but Nintendo won in my opinion. They obviously learned from last years disaster, and surprised their fans with several AAA core titles.

Microsoft managed to "steal" Sony's only remaining big third party exclusive, and Alan Wake turned out to be real and it looked decent. But the rest of the show was mostly a lot of stuff I couldn't care less about. Natal may be impressive technology, but I have no use for it.

Sony's conference was a trainwreck. We got a name and not much else for Rockstar's exclusive, SquareEnix makes yet another attempt at cracking the MMO market, the PSP Go turns out to be absurdly overpriced, all the big games won't be out until 2010, and then there was the embarrasing motion controller that made the audience laugh and then leave.

And there was absolutely no mention of Metal Gear Rising. Wasn't it supposed to come out for the PS3 as well ?

The only thing I saw from sony that they could have touched on is some more added features to psn. This I think MS did better than sony with the added features that have been announced(music, all hd movies streaming, next gen titles on download, avter item store and also being able to unlock items from youre game score both these were announced after the press show). Games all come down to personal choice and the motion control for both look VERY promasing. Have to say though sonys racing game that lets you build tracks so easy was VERY COOL.

@Squilliam, OH... okay. I understand. That is true though. GT is special.

@StockoPS3, that was fanboyish. Alan Wake does not look meh!! Please spare me the ridiculousness of your comment. I also didn't like ME1 so I agree there, but Alan Wake is far from 'meh'. I am on edge about that game, I can't wait for it!

Around the Network
Ultibankai said:

@atma998: Exactly. Sony may have been the obvious winner but 360 fans would still say Microsoft won. However, you must remember, this is all a matter of preference. In my eye, Sony just edged out Microsoft with the FF14 thing, it doesn't matter if it is a MMORPG, (@everyone, stop comparing this to 11, it is a brand new game), and Agent, not to mention The Last Guardian. Microsoft hit me hard though, I can't wait to get my hands on Alan Wake and Splinter Cell, OH GOD LET THEM RELEASE NOW! Plus Halo's are coming. It's a good time to be a gamer!!!

@bigdom2786: I am not talking about games announced at the conference, but confirmed games to release this fall.  Heavy Rain releases this fall by the way, & so does MAG.  Other exclusives like Ratchet and NGS 2 are coming this year.

Actually...I just say the hands on demo G4 had of the game and the dev said spring of next year. MAG doesnt have a release date yet...and NGS2....really?

Mag is confirmed for release this year dude, were you not watching the conference?

Squilliam, can you help me out here? 

Nintendo 8/10
M$ 7/10
$ony 7/10

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Ultibankai said:

Mag is confirmed for release this year dude, were you not watching the conference?

Squilliam, can you help me out here? 

yeah 2009 from what I saw in the conference. MAG is one game that really has big shoes to fill! But man does it have the potential to be big.

Tease.

I'll call it a tie for all 3. M$ did as expected with Halo, Project Natal, MGSR, Forza 3, and L4D2. Nintendo announced SMG2, NSMBWii, Metroid, Wii Fit+, and Wii Vitality (w/e), while Sony showed GoWIII, GT5, motion controller, MAG, Agent, and FF14.

The biggest surprise is Nintendo, announcing 2 new Mario games, which are expected to sell like hotcakes so nintendo definetly has the most improved E3 from last year.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil