By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Question about Reggie reading the blogs

KylieDog said:
^^ I never died once and collect -ever- star in the game.

Two possibilities:

1) You're lying, or
2) If true, there is no game out there that is not too easy for you, so complaining about SMG's difficulty is a moot point.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
KylieDog said:

Prove it.

Yes, please do. You can send a save file to my e-mail posted on the staff page.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

KylieDog said:

That is so boldfaced that I'm going to call you on lying. I mean come on, purple coin challenge on 8-bit luigi.

KylieDog said:

I'm all for people having their own opinions and I'm completely cool with you not liking SMG because that in no way affects my enjoyment of the game.  I'm all for people having their own opinions but please don't outright bullshit us with painfully obvious lies. 

I actually respect your opinion as you're generally a good poster even if I don't always agree with you but damn, after a statement like that...

look, people on forums want zelda wii so lets announce even tho it sint read yet.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

By "never died once" he must SURELY mean never got a Game Over. That's at least feasible.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
By "never died once" he must SURELY mean never got a Game Over. That's at least feasible.

That I can believe (and is pretty easy to do) but that doesn't mean there still aren't challenging levels and not like a game has to be hard to be fun.

twesterm said:
KylieDog said:

I'm all for people having their own opinions and I'm completely cool with you not liking SMG because that in no way affects my enjoyment of the game.  I'm all for people having their own opinions but please don't outright bullshit us with painfully obvious lies. 

I actually respect your opinion as you're generally a good poster even if I don't always agree with you but damn, after a statement like that...

well just to nitpick, he never said he collected every star in the game without dying. He did say something "-ever-" rah rah rah.

Probably just trying to be a smart ass :p

KylieDog said:

I found Mario galaxy lacking any and all challenge, the game completely bored me.

Galaxy 2 looks to be a perfect clone.   I will not be buying.

Zelda is more overdue for a new game, and there announced another Mario game comming anyway...so not only do we not get Zelda...but 2 Marios.

Reggie claims 2 will be more challenging.

IGN: You have a bit more insight on the development of Galaxy 2. What's the direction for the game? Do they really want to blow it out or will it be more of the same?

Reggie: What Mr. Miyamoto has shared is that if the first Galaxy was maybe more inviting in terms of all the audiences, what Galaxy 2 is going to be is maybe a little more Nintendo fan / harder gamer focused. A little tougher. The use of Yoshi makes it a little more challenging. We showed some of the snippets of some of the activities -- it's a bit more challenging. It's going to be, if you will, for more of that passionate Mario fan who grew up getting challenged with Super Mario World. It's going to be much more in that area.

KylieDog said:
twesterm said:
KylieDog said:
Carl2291 said:
More imprtantly, if hes been in the blogs... where was Zelda Wii

This.

Mario Galaxy 2?  Honestly...wtf?

A new proper Zelda would be awesome but can you really be upset with SMG2?  That's like being upset you found a $20 bill instead of a $50.

I found Mario galaxy lacking any and all challenge, the game completely bored me.

Galaxy 2 looks to be a perfect clone.   I will not be buying.

Zelda is more overdue for a new game, and there announced another Mario game comming anyway...so not only do we not get Zelda...but 2 Marios.

I've heard you say this before and i still don't believe you finished the game without dying BUT Miyamoto has already made the point that MG 2 is more the gamers version and will be more challenging than the first so it might pay to keep an open mind with this one.

@Rol: I'm pretty sure you only get the death count if you finish it with both Mario and Luigi