By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GOLDEN SUN # ANNOUNCED!!!

Phoenix_Wiight said:
man, i wish Felix was in it! :(

maybe isaac's son will travel in time, and fight along with the old party

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
Phoenix_Wiight said:
man, i wish Felix was in it! :(

Same... He was my favourite character... Sorry people, I prefered him over Isaac. Felix... <3

This is so amazing. Can't say more. Trailer looks absolutely awesome.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I wonder if we will be able to import our save data from 2?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Ahh, I'm pretty hyped for this, even though I've yet to play the second. When I heard "6 years," I immediately knew it was Golden Sun. Good stuff.

Wonder when we can get some in-game battle footage...

Around the Network

Holy crap. Wasn't expecting to see this when I got home. Now I have to track down the first and replay second. Yea baby!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

With this and the Pokemon G/S remakes, I just might have to buy a DS. I haven't played Golden Sun in ages, but I love both games, and I might have to go back and play them again.

Sucks I never played the first two but interested in the third one since the other two are suppose to be good.

c0rd said:

Ahh, I'm pretty hyped for this, even though I've yet to play the second. When I heard "6 years," I immediately knew it was Golden Sun. Good stuff.

Wonder when we can get some in-game battle footage...

This is the closest we have to battle footage so far.

Wow, for a while my friend and I thought that Nintendo had abandoned Golden Sun. Nice to see that they haven't, and that it's just been on hiatus. I loved the first Golden Sun, one of the best JRPG's I've played, and more importantly, one of the very few I've ever beaten.

Is Camelot developing this one?