By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GOLDEN SUN # ANNOUNCED!!!

bobobologna said:
Wow, for a while my friend and I thought that Nintendo had abandoned Golden Sun. Nice to see that they haven't, and that it's just been on hiatus. I loved the first Golden Sun, one of the best JRPG's I've played, and more importantly, one of the very few I've ever beaten.

Is Camelot developing this one?

Yup.

Around the Network
Cactus said:
bobobologna said:
Wow, for a while my friend and I thought that Nintendo had abandoned Golden Sun. Nice to see that they haven't, and that it's just been on hiatus. I loved the first Golden Sun, one of the best JRPG's I've played, and more importantly, one of the very few I've ever beaten.

Is Camelot developing this one?

Yup.

Awesome.  I was getting a little worried after all those golf/tennis games.  Might be time to get a DS again.

hey, so what characters have we seen so far?

felix, garet and sheba, right?

So sick, one of my all time favorite games. I remember copying the data letter for letter to Golden Sun 2 since I didn't have a link cable. Took me like 2 hours but was so worth it. Definitely going to do the same for this game :)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

nintendo should have released this on wii. still good shit.

Around the Network

I was totally surprised when this was announced, but I'm so excited!

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Soriku said:

Artwork:

"Golden Sun™ DS: After going dark six years ago, 2010 will see a new dawn. Golden Sun DS updates the popular portable Golden Sun role-playing series with an impressive graphical style. This installment follows the story of the previous heroes’ descendants and immerses players into the magic of its adventure by pushing the boundaries of intuitive touch-screen controls. Golden Sun DS is playable on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems."

So these are the son of isaac, the son of garet, and mia's daughter????

Man, i cant wait...

Darkjor said:
Soriku said:

Artwork:

"Golden Sun™ DS: After going dark six years ago, 2010 will see a new dawn. Golden Sun DS updates the popular portable Golden Sun role-playing series with an impressive graphical style. This installment follows the story of the previous heroes’ descendants and immerses players into the magic of its adventure by pushing the boundaries of intuitive touch-screen controls. Golden Sun DS is playable on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems."

So these are the son of isaac, the son of garet, and mia's daughter????

Man, i cant wait...

where did you get that description?

and i hope its not a 2010 title.

i want it now

)=

gaestop has it listed for september.. i hope its true!

hello how are you.

Dammit!

Why did I sell my DS only to have to buy it right back now?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Dammit!

Why did I sell my DS only to have to buy it right back now?

buy a dsi? i am sure it will get special features for it

hello how are you.