By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Atlus: Shiren The Wander. NA Release

I guess that this is their E3 suprise game.

Around the Network

This is hardcore dungeon crawling. happy for Shiren fans.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Time to turn on the wii again. Glad to see wii and ps3 getting some rpg love.

Vanversive said:

Have you been in the closet together with your Wii the last few months and missed awesome RPG releases?

Dazkarieh said:
Vanversive said:

Have you been in the closet together with your Wii the last few months and missed awesome RPG releases?

What RPGs have released lately? Little King's Story isn't out in America for another 2 months!

Around the Network

Looks really fun

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

outlawauron said:
Dazkarieh said:
Vanversive said:

What RPGs have released lately? Little King's Story isn't out in America for another 2 months!

Rune Factory!

And Final Fantasy IV: The After. Which I'm still thinking of not picking up, sequel to my favorite RPG be damned.

noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
Dazkarieh said:
Vanversive said:

Rune Factory!

And Final Fantasy IV: The After. Which I'm still thinking of not picking up, sequel to my favorite RPG be damned.

Ah, I forgot about Rune Factory. And I'm also considering The After, but I don't want to spend $37 on a downloadable cell phone game.

outlawauron said:
Dazkarieh said:
Vanversive said:

Rune Factory is my second favourite RPG this gen, very close to Valkyria Chronicles. And yes, I'm in Europe and got Little King Story, but I don't see the issue to US players. They can import it from Europe, the same I import a lot of them from the US. It's a global market ;) I'm only saying this in case he is not aware of past releases, not ofensively :) I'm quite sure he didn't play all the RPG's previously released: Super Paper Mario, ToS:DotNW (spin-off, IMO still worth it - better than Wii on the closet), Opoona, Baroque, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Final Fantasy: Chocobo's Dungeon, etc.

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
Dazkarieh said:
Vanversive said:

Rune Factory!

Ah, I forgot about Rune Factory. And I'm also considering The After, but I don't want to spend $37 on a downloadable cell phone game.

So then spend $37 on a sequel to Final Fantasy IV.