By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Conference Worst In E3 History

I think the only people complaining are HD gamers seriously. You guys got shafted but us wii gamers got rewarded.

Rabbids go home looks hillarious (although I'm iffy on the gameplay).

Red Steel 2 looks really fun to play and very artsy. I'm really excited for red steel 2!

Shaun White World Tour wii exclusive,

Another fitness game for wii

No more heroes 2 talked about

TMNT trailer

Exclusive wii Soccer game

I'm very excited as a wii gamer. I am dissapointed in their lack of ds support though.

Around the Network

Check my comments here:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74912&page=1

Sorry Ubisoft failed to entertain you, but they weren't talking to YOU and I doubt they know YOU exist. AC2 was shown at the end (at least a teaser trailer was), and they laid out their business plans and what they are talking about. It isn't a bunch of yucks, but stuff for the INDUSTRY folk, not the FANS.

More on E3 here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Entertainment_Expo

When you are a buyer whose job depends on making the right decisions, having them show what will SELL counts.

^^Red Steel is good, gets repetitve though, (you can tell), Rabbids Go Home is a game you play for 2 hours then trade it in.

rafichamp said:
^^Red Steel is good, gets repetitve though, (you can tell), Rabbids Go Home is a game you play for 2 hours then trade it in.

I didn't realize you have already played Red Steel 2.

No wonder you didn't like their conference.  You already know all about the future.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Now i really want to see it. links?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network
rafichamp said:

Did you already played them?

^^ok ill take back what I said about Red Steel, but still, Ubisofts conference is still the worst in E3 history.

^ I disagree

@ shakar, of course you do.

They did show Assassin's Creed 2. They showed the full trailer

Ubisoft's was okay

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!