By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Conference Worst In E3 History

wow dude, the conference was 2 hours long, only like 15 minutes was devoted to the 3 petz games they mentioned, there was an Assassins Creed 2 trailer. The most boring part were the owner of Ubisoft and james Cameron jerking their "we're the most innovative" speeches off.

did you seriously watch it.

Around the Network

the conference was actually pretty good, obviously there was problems with the presentation but the content was still pretty good. Not even close to the worst in e3 history.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Reassurance thread me thinks.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Definitely the most boring conference I've ever seen.
(>'.')>

if ubisofts was the worst then what was microsofts today? in comparison it was worse the ubisofts. no one really even has seen much of red steel 2 and there the game looked almost done. that is amazing. the shawn white game this time looked really good and looks to have a really good online feature. all of the games shown to me was more impressive then what microsoft showed today. cant wait to see what nintendo has up their sleaves i have this feeling they are gonna drop a bombshell on M$ and sony

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network

Sounds like Ubisoft is learning how to exploit the media to make some real money.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

scorptile said:
if ubisofts was the worst then what was microsofts today? in comparison it was worse the ubisofts. no one really even has seen much of red steel 2 and there the game looked almost done. that is amazing. the shawn white game this time looked really good and looks to have a really good online feature. all of the games shown to me was more impressive then what microsoft showed today. cant wait to see what nintendo has up their sleaves i have this feeling they are gonna drop a bombshell on M$ and sony

Well the microsoft conference had more previously unshown games that were pretty big, the problem is t hat they barely showed anything from those games.  Ubisoft showed us a couple new games and a lot of gameplay from games we wanted to see. 

Dude, they showed a 3 minute trailer of AC2, and talked about the petz/imagine for like 5 minutes. They dropped the motion camera for Wii bomb (much to MS Natal dismay Im certain), and showed that sweet Clancy game and talked a bit about Ravving Rabbids. I was overall impressed.

i'm actually impressed by ubi's plans. So many people complain about it but games like petz and fitness games are important, then there is stuff in the middle like rabbids and the hardcore side like red steel or AC. I think EA and Ubi are getting it now, splitting their resources through all the systems and through different genres. Not like THQ

Ubisoft's conference was okay. Red Steel 2 and Rabbids Go Home look pretty good to me.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva