By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony IMO Opinion Have Met There Waterloo With 360

Im not sure, are you talking about Sony or the PS3 fanboys that give the system a bad name? Former/latter/both?

Tease.

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
It was great, I wouldn't say mind-blowing. Sony will be fine, someone should bump this tomorrow.

This

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

lol at all the excited 360 fans :P cant wait to see how Sony will become the Barbarion invador of the 360 tomorrow :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

sounds more like MS are playing you like a fiddle

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

AkibaFan said:
The last line in the OP makes you sound fanboyish.

GT PSP, MGS PSP, AC PSP (assassins creed 2 on psp if its announced), GTA:SA Stories PSP (if announced) = win for sony in my books

PSP is a handheld.

The fight here is PS3 360 and MS are winning hands down IMO.

Nothing fanboyishm in that really.

I mean look at the price comparison alone.

If I buy a BMW I know it is better but If I buy a PS3 well hmmm.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Well, apart from NATAL... and the obvious few exclusive games, what do SONY have to worry about?

They have a LOT of exclusives coming up... and plenty of un-announced games too.

Not to mension the obvious PS2/PSP/PSN stuff what will be revealed and talked about.

AND SONY aint yet used up GT5 or GoW3 or Slimline.

Yes, they have a lot of exclusives.  But can you tell me of any Sony franchises that are 5+ million sellers other than the GT series?  So far, the biggest games on the PS platforms have been third party games (RE, DMC, FF, etc) and all of those are now multiplatform.  So really, is there anything Sony can announce that can come close to matching Gears of War or Halo?

I honestly doubt that GT5 will be the system seller everyone would have it be.  God of War 3 isn't a system seller.  Hell, Gears of War 1 has outsold both God of War 1 and God of War 2 COMBINED.  Trico is going to be awesome.  But it's not going to be a system seller, or even a best seller.

Sony needs to pull out an amazing new franchise out of their bag of tricks if they want any hope of regaining some momentum against the XBox360.

I believe the presentations will go as follow:

-One company wants to innovate while showing a few games, not so bad.
-The other company will show games that work with their new innovating control scheme. They will also show many many uninteresting graphs that show them at top (do we really need more proof?)
-Another company will just show games, nothing else. Pure games and exclusives.

Guess which one is which.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Let's not blow Microsoft's conference out of proportion quite yet. At least weigh it against Sony and Nintendo's.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

AkibaFan said:
The last line in the OP makes you sound fanboyish.

GT PSP, MGS PSP, AC PSP (assassins creed 2 on psp if its announced), GTA:SA Stories PSP (if announced) = win for sony in my books

Dont forget Jak&daxter, Army of Two, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia, dantes Inferno, LBP and the redesign ;) It pretty much won e3 for me whitout even starting :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I am just going to copy a comment from me in a other thread:

f the MGS game is exclusive then I would describe it as an small blow. The games that announed today are mostly sequels. If potential PS3 buyers didn't wanted to get a Xbox 360 for left4dead/crackdown and Forza 2 I don't see them getting a Xbox 360 for Left4Dead 2/Crackdown 2 and Forza 3. Those games are big announcements for Xbox 360 owners like me who loved those games.

FFXIII was a huge blow but what we saw today not really. To make a significant blow they had to announce a franchise that was on PS2 and would be exclusive on Xbox 360 like Tekken 6/Kingdom Hearts 3.