By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft confirm that MGS:R is ... Multiplat!

omg this is fu%&ing funny. jajajajajaja

Around the Network

also GameSpy say that the game coming to ps3 too but now the whole article is canceled.

http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/metal-gear-solid-5/988704p1.html

Hisiru said:
whatever, since this game is in the 360, I will be fine, I don't care if it will be released in another consoles (is a good thing that more people will play the game).

pffft...wtf ever. Not even 2 hours ago were you shoving it in Sony fans faces that it was "exclusive"

enjoy your interactive movie M$fanboys.... wait.... its comming to the ps3 too. MGs ftw.

BMaker11 said:
Hisiru said:
whatever, since this game is in the 360, I will be fine, I don't care if it will be released in another consoles (is a good thing that more people will play the game).

pffft...wtf ever. Not even 2 hours ago were you shoving it in Sony fans faces that it was "exclusive"

lol? Link please?

The only thing that I said "Sorry guys" was in the Mass Effect 2 thread, that has nothing to do with MGS.

Around the Network

i just hope i'll be able to play it on my ps3.

It's about DOLLARS and YEN...They have seen what's happened to ALL games that when multi-plat...sales are double...and it's easier to port the game to 360...so WTF would you not take advantage of it?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

nice... the kojima site now tease MGS R on the new but also put this text...

¨"undefineundefineundefineundefineundefineundefineundefineundefine"

LOL

What is seeming a bit ironic here is Sony camp guys seem to generally be fuming that Rising is said to be a 360 exclusive, while the Microsoft camp guys are saying it isn't and everyone needs to chill. I don't get why Rising SHOULDN'T be multi-platform. It doesn't make sense for it to be 360 only.

so, is it PS360 only? or maybe a Wii version as well? Wasn't their a rumor about a big 3rd party dev being at all three conferences? Kojima may be on stage tomorrow morning as well...