By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Monkeys island to Wii!

Tales of Monkey Island is coming to Wii Ware and PC.

If this does not excite you,you're not a gamer

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210602/tales-of-monkey-island-first-look?tag=top_stories;story;2

Around the Network

I don't like the graphics of the game. I wish they had just used plain 2D instead.

But I'm still looking forward to it.

Very excited by that news. I was wondering what I would do after finishing Broken Sword.

Monkey Island = WIN

Video(got an error while creating new topic... but you did already, so doesn't matter ^^) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHojfwdLucI&feature=player_embedded

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Around the Network

One of my favourite games of all time, can't wait!

Hopefully the episodes don't cost too much each.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Wasn't this a moderately popular series a years ago?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I don't know what I'm more excited about: Tales of Monkey Island (Telltales, WiiWare/PC), HD remake of Secret of Monkey Island with the great feature of switching between new and old graphics (LucasArts, XBLA/PC) or the prospect that these two announcements could lead to more remakes and new games of old LucasArts adventure franchises on consoles/PC in the future.

cool, i hope the episodes dont cost to much.

Embeddedebedebed:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.