By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sales From Halo Will increase xbox 360 sales

dtewi said:
He's been on this forum for 9 mine months. Approximately 270 days. He has 1,666 posts. That is about 6 posts a day. That doesn't seem like a lot of time to me.

Ok didn't saw that (where can you see when someone logged in for the first time on this forum)?

@El Duderino  True, but their are still a lof of Children complaining about.

I don't call Superchunk a bad dad, I just had the feeling he was a lot around here and just warned about it BECAUSE I know a lot of fathers who are a lot on their computer and where children complain about it.

Sigh and I get a warning for this.....  Don't understand this sigh..

Voltaire had a point when he was saying  (Common sense is not so common).

Around the Network

I checked his posting history and his first posted was dated 12/22/06.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I checked his posting history and his first posted was dated 12/22/06.

Cool, (I can't go so far in the past I can only see my last 100 or last 50 posts).

El Duderino said:
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

Hey just because someone is old doesn´t mean he isn´t with "ìt", I used to be with "it" too , but then they changed what "it" was, now everything new scares me... but I´m still "hip"... people still say "hip" right ???

BTW, I know everyone will hate me for this but I just finished Halo 3 and must say I´m very impressed and had the time of my live... just like all good games I wish it was longer... but it wasn´t short or anything :)

EDIT: Easy on the new guys superchunk, maybe he didn´t know this site has more "experianced" games around, I think he was joking anyway but forgot to put phasers on funny.

Well, experienced is a nice way to say old but you're still old.  anyway, ummm... just be old and play wii sports cuz the only thing you'll ever be hip at is playing the wii.  Thank you.

My mouse is dangerously close to reporting DMeisterJ

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
dtewi said:
He's been on this forum for 9 mine months. Approximately 270 days. He has 1,666 posts. That is about 6 posts a day. That doesn't seem like a lot of time to me.

Ok didn't saw that (where can you see when someone logged in for the first time on this forum)?

@El Duderino True, but their are still a lof of Children complaining about.

I don't call Superchunk a bad dad, I just had the feeling he was a lot around here and just warned about it BECAUSE I know a lot of fathers who are a lot on their computer and where children complain about it.

Sigh and I get a warning for this..... Don't understand this sigh..

Sorry for beeing so slow, alcohol got the best of me again, I edited my post to adress you (if you want to know how long someone has been here check their first post in their profile), anyway I know there are a lot of childeren suffering because their parents don´t take an interest in them but even suggesting someone you don´t know would do that is just horrible IMO.

DmeisterJ

Nobody here is old as long as they are younger than 35.

On topic: Well I said what I had to say. Itachi sucks.

mM

Geesh, back to the original post... The Halo 3 special edition console will drive extra sales for the next few weeks... Hard to tell how many though.

PS: I'm 38, have a lovely wife, two kids that I spend lot's of time with because I read my NY Times, watched 60 minutes, and made the right investments so now I'm rich enough and retired to game with my library of over 200 nextgen games whenever I want.

....And thats worth the warning.

When someone says "hey, I enjoy life, I have wonderful children I love dearly"

Then you attack their parenting skills......It's almost the same as calling a black person the N word just randomly because they're black.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

DMeisterJ said:
El Duderino said:
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

Hey just because someone is old doesn´t mean he isn´t with "ìt", I used to be with "it" too , but then they changed what "it" was, now everything new scares me... but I´m still "hip"... people still say "hip" right ???

BTW, I know everyone will hate me for this but I just finished Halo 3 and must say I´m very impressed and had the time of my live... just like all good games I wish it was longer... but it wasn´t short or anything :)

EDIT: Easy on the new guys superchunk, maybe he didn´t know this site has more "experianced" games around, I think he was joking anyway but forgot to put phasers on funny.

Well, experienced is a nice way to say old but you're still old. anyway, ummm... just be old and play wii sports cuz the only thing you'll ever be hip at is playing the wii. Thank you.

@dmeister, IT's people like you that give the human race a bad name.