By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sales From Halo Will increase xbox 360 sales

mrstickball said:

Then you attack their parenting skills......It's almost the same as calling a black person the N word just randomly because they're black.

It is not the same because that would be racism........

@shakarak:  Human beings are horrible ¨__^''

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
El Duderino said:
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

Hey just because someone is old doesn´t mean he isn´t with "ìt", I used to be with "it" too , but then they changed what "it" was, now everything new scares me... but I´m still "hip"... people still say "hip" right ???

BTW, I know everyone will hate me for this but I just finished Halo 3 and must say I´m very impressed and had the time of my live... just like all good games I wish it was longer... but it wasn´t short or anything :)

EDIT: Easy on the new guys superchunk, maybe he didn´t know this site has more "experianced" games around, I think he was joking anyway but forgot to put phasers on funny.

Well, experienced is a nice way to say old but you're still old. anyway, ummm... just be old and play wii sports cuz the only thing you'll ever be hip at is playing the wii. Thank you.

Dude get a hold of your self, first of I´m like four years older than you...second of, I´ve been  around a lot concerning  videogames,  I´ve been a hardcore PC gamers, have played almost every major console you could ever think of and yes I do enjoy Wii sports... am I an old uncool nerd now ??? Dude I just finished Halo 3 before release, thats illegal, how am I not hardcore ???... I do a lot of crazy stuff in my free time but I don´t let people juge me without having a clue of who I am. You are going to make a lot of enemys here if you ceep this up, I´m going to let you get through with this for now but others won´t be so zen about stuff.

shakarak said:
DMeisterJ said:
El Duderino said:
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

Hey just because someone is old doesn´t mean he isn´t with "ìt", I used to be with "it" too , but then they changed what "it" was, now everything new scares me... but I´m still "hip"... people still say "hip" right ???

BTW, I know everyone will hate me for this but I just finished Halo 3 and must say I´m very impressed and had the time of my live... just like all good games I wish it was longer... but it wasn´t short or anything :)

EDIT: Easy on the new guys superchunk, maybe he didn´t know this site has more "experianced" games around, I think he was joking anyway but forgot to put phasers on funny.

Well, experienced is a nice way to say old but you're still old. anyway, ummm... just be old and play wii sports cuz the only thing you'll ever be hip at is playing the wii. Thank you.

@dmeister, IT's people like you that give the human race a bad name.  

How am I giving the human race is a bad name?  I am simply stating that people are buying the wii and then saying that they are gamers when the wii is a casual gaming console.  Thank you.