By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sales From Halo Will increase xbox 360 sales

fkusumot said:
Reborn Enemy said:
superchunk said:
This has already been discussed fully at
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=5008

I know that it has been discussed but this is relevant to tonight since it's coming out in a few hours, I just wanted to to get the consensus on what people were doin and sometimes you don't feel like searching through a thousand threads about how much the Wii rocks, the PS3 sucks, and 360 only has fps's I just wanted to ask a frickin question, pato.

Who is pato?

nevermind..............................................., you know nothing... thankx anyway

Around the Network
superchunk said:
GranTurismo said:
If i had some extra cash around, i would buy another 360, one of those green ones.

Why? Just buy some of the green adhesive paper and do it yourself or take off the case and paint with high quality plastic paints. Sorry, but that is just a stupid waste of money.

Because its a limited edition, and the adhesive paper is not :)

GranTurismo said:
superchunk said:
GranTurismo said:
If i had some extra cash around, i would buy another 360, one of those green ones.

Why? Just buy some of the green adhesive paper and do it yourself or take off the case and paint with high quality plastic paints. Sorry, but that is just a stupid waste of money.

Because its a limited edition, and the adhesive paper is not :)

lol, omg you are funny. Ever heard the term "There's a sucker born every minute"? What time were you born, because if we were born in the same minute I am safe.

superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

ultraslick said:
It will increase sales for the 360?? I guess that makes sense.
It better because this is really the last part of the wave for Microsoft

Last part of the wave? If your talking about good games, just go to some other threads, im not even going to comment on that statement its just so wrong

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:
Hey, no reason to get defensive. I was just pointing out that it has been discussed quite in detail already, I thought it would help you. Kinda flappy at the gums for a two time poster.

You also don't have to read through tons of threads as you mentioned. If you go to my link the very first post summarizes the everyone's basic ideas on this matter.

super chuck your gay anyway.......... your 33 why are you post with us young guns? must be fat.................

wow. Nice, let me guess a PS3 lover, bad at math, and obviously unable to actually read profiles.

I have a wife and 3 kids, am 32, and and there are way more people around my age on this site than little princesses like yourself.

EDIT: after I wrote this I looked at your profile, is it just me or are all of the super ps3 fanboys in thier teens? and they say Nintendo is kiddy? 

DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:

Hey just because someone is old doesn´t mean he isn´t with "ìt", I used to be with "it" too , but then they changed what "it" was, now everything new scares me... but I´m still "hip"... people still say "hip" right ???

BTW, I know everyone will hate me for this but I just finished Halo 3 and must say I´m very impressed and had the time of my live... just like all good games I wish it was longer... but it wasn´t short or anything :)

EDIT: Easy on the new guys superchunk, maybe he didn´t know this site has more "experianced" games around, I think he was joking anyway but forgot to put phasers on funny.

superchunk said:
DMeisterJ said:
superchunk said:

wow. Nice, let me guess a PS3 lover, bad at math, and obviously unable to actually read profiles.

I have a wife and 3 kids, am 32, and and  there are way more people around my age on this site than little princesses like yourself.

Yeah maybe I am a PS3 lover but I'm not a thirty somethin who bought the Nintendo Wii and thinks because he plays Wii Sports that he's a gamer.  You need to go and watch sixty minutes and read the new york times and let the gamers game and the old people, be old cuz ur good at it.  Thank you.

@El Duderino, nice Simpsons quote it made me laugh.

^^ Yeah, some day I hope to communicate only through Simpsons quotes, grampa Simpson is so funny, I sometimes can see my own senile future when I see him.