By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Comes to 360

SolidShane said:
I personally find it funny that the comments made by these 360 fanboys probably know nothing of Metal Gear's story. There's probably just a few who have both systems, but probably have never played all the Metal Gears, so they're bragging over having something when they don't know much about it. It's fine with me if 360 gets Raiden because I hated him in MGS2 anyway. He was a crybaby in MGS4, too.

Ahhh... this post is why i love E3

Around the Network

@dark_rulz: me too man, me too

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Yay for more Metal Gear, but boo for Raiden if it is about him. I WANT SNAKEEEEEE

It's not a spinoff as long as it's interwined in the main story, which seems to me like it is.

There can be no damage control from this Sony fans. Sony has now lost practically every major third party exclusive it had. Good night

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@colonelstubbs: not really considering this is metal gear rising. It's not Metal Gear Solid. It's not featuring Big Boss or Solid Snake. In a sense, 360 has Metal Gear, but not the Metal Gear everyone knows. 360 didn't get MGS4 and this game is going to be multiplat anyway.

PS3 Trophies

so.... this is like MGS5?. great news¡¡¡. but i heard that it may be multi. is that true?. anyway 360 fans must be happy as hell because MS announced really awesome games. MGS: raidem, forza 3, left for dead 2, crackdown 2 and more awesome stuff. lets see what SONY have to counter this. omg i love E3¡¡¡¡ everything is like a meltdown jajajajaja, and the companies announce a lot of BIG stuff.

I do think that MS had a great show overall. They showed off some nice games and surprised me quite a bit. I'm wondering what tomorrow holds......

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:
@colonelstubbs: not really considering this is metal gear rising. It's not Metal Gear Solid. It's not featuring Big Boss or Solid Snake. In a sense, 360 has Metal Gear, but not the Metal Gear everyone knows. 360 didn't get MGS4 and this game is going to be multiplat anyway.

For the 34623894237842 time, it's Metal Gear Solid: Rising

PS3 fanboys are mad because their LAST big 3rd party franchise is coming to 360. Soon, they won't care about MGS anymore.