By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Comes to 360

Cactus said:
It's likely multiplatform.

WRONG!! it`s xbox 360 exclusive,just like MGS 4 is ps3 exclusive.

Kojima...finally,man...

Around the Network

i knew it!

and i lol'ed at the sony fanboys comments

Yakuzaice said:
TheBigFatJ said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/01/joystiq-live-from-microsofts-e3-2009-keynote/#continued

11:02PM PT: "From this point on" every game they show off will be available "only" on Xbox 360.

11:51PM PST: "It's great to be finally standing here on teh Xbox 360 stage. I'm bringing the Metal Gear Solid franchise to Xbox 360. I can confirm that next major release will be called Metal Gear Solid Rising and that development is currently underway for Xbox 360.

You don't have to believe it, but Kojima himself said it.

They also showed L4D2, and that it on PC.  And how did Kojima say it?  None of the multiplatform games earlier mentioned the PS3 either.

Also G4 seems to believe it is multi-platform.

Console exclusive

Stan85 said:
Cactus said:

Kojima...finally,man...

We do not know that, the word exclusive wasn't dropped. All thats left is to wait and see.

Kojima has jumped in

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Time for forums to slow down ever more...

neither did the Final Fantasy XIII trailer last year when they debuted it...

my fault grabbed the wrong quote.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Stan85 said:
Cactus said:

Kojima...finally,man...

Believe what you will, but i wouldn't get my hopes up for exclusivity if I were you.

Dark_Rulez89 said:
Kojima has jumped in

Oh my god, honestly? Shut up, he doesn't have a large decision in this, Konami ultimatly does, for all we know he could of personally been opposed.

It was just announced and there is generally no info at all on the title so just quit it, and wait, and stop speculating like your on the damn X-Files.

Legend11 said:
Yakuzaice said:
TheBigFatJ said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/01/joystiq-live-from-microsofts-e3-2009-keynote/#continued

11:02PM PT: "From this point on" every game they show off will be available "only" on Xbox 360.

11:51PM PST: "It's great to be finally standing here on teh Xbox 360 stage. I'm bringing the Metal Gear Solid franchise to Xbox 360. I can confirm that next major release will be called Metal Gear Solid Rising and that development is currently underway for Xbox 360.

They also showed L4D2, and that it on PC.  And how did Kojima say it?  None of the multiplatform games earlier mentioned the PS3 either.

Console exclusive

I'm two way about this, the fact that MS is not plastering the wall proclaiming exclusivity brings doubt, but its alluded to and also uses the new MS motion tech.... its still likely to be a multiplat but considering that a PS3-PSP mag was the first to introduce this game (the same picture of Raiden appear on both, its likely to be a multiplat or a PS3 version is also in the work.

Legend11 said:
Yakuzaice said:
TheBigFatJ said:

Console exclusive

Owned!

And I don`t think MGS Rising will be on Pc,so...it`s 360 exclusive,just like MGS4 is ps3 exclusive.

Stop stealing 360 exclusives,Sony (lol).