By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

well on a whole that was crappy

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

That was it? MGR was it? OMG MS you fail, Sony better come hard tmrw

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Well, Crackdown 2 has me excited. Metal Gear too.

Some good games on show!

The motion thing should be neat but I wanna see some games that use it before I put faith in the technology.

Wow this conference blew me away.
It was awesome

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Wow, that was not as exciting as I had hoped. Then they showed Natal, and things were awesome!

Now, show me the games this baby will allow me to play!

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
DjFlex53 said:
Stats87 said:
Killzowned said:
MGS hack and slash? Fail.

Fail fail fail.

I wouldn't say fail, but it would be disappointing if the game was just Ninja Gaiden with Raiden.

Wow...now a Kojima game can fail? And all it took was to be on the 360.

And I thought Kojima was a genius...I guess only on a PS3 game is he a genius

Why is everyone so negative?

It has nothing to do with the 360, it has everything to do with that "lightning-bolt action" comment. I would much rather play a Stealth/Action game with Raiden, similar to prior MGS, but just a little more focus on the melee combat.

So a comment can make a game fail? You don't know squat about this game yet but I do know your opinion is console biased.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Pretty exciting stuff, IMO. My only disappointment is that there was no sign of Itagaki/Tokyo Vikings.

it was amazing. for people bashing Mylo thing imagine Rpgs with that kind of technology - this is simply revolution in gaming. imagine any game where you could only chose one of few answers made by developer now you will be able to simply play games your own way.

Sony and Nintendo have to pull out everything they got to beat this conference.

Holy shit guys! Can Nintendo and Sony top this?

THE BAR HAS BEEN SET GUYS! I can't believe all this, and it works!! o_____O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!