By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I dont think Ill ever buy a Nintendo system again

I love the classic Nintendo. I owned NES, SNES, GameBoy, and GameCube.

I liked the idea of the Wii when it first came out. But I had my doubts. Now I'm glad I did not buy it.

1. Nintendo system would never be my "main" system, as it always lacks 3rd party support. Look at all the 3rd party titles the Wii has missed out on this gen: Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter 4, BioShock, Fallout 3, GTAIV, etc.

2. This is my main problem....Lack of creativity in games. Sorry. It's always the same pattern. One Mario adventure game, one Smash Bros games, one Mario Kart game, a couple Mario Party games, one or two Zelda games, a possibly one revival of a classic game per gen (Metroid last gen, PunchOut this gen).

3. It isn't a stigma attached to Nintendo, it's true... the games all cater towards a younger audience. There's nothing wrong with this, it's just not my cup of tea.

Someone convince me to get back on the Nintendo bangwagon. Plz.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Stop making so many stupid threads.

There have been a lot of quality 3rd party Wii games, and lots more being announced tomorrow

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

novasonic said:
There have been a lot of quality 3rd party Wii games, and lots more being announced tomorrow

Which ones bro

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Stop making so many stupid threads.

1. How is it stupid

2. If you dont like my threads, dont read them.

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
novasonic said:

Which ones bro

No More Heroes 2, The Grinder, Gladiator A.D... I'll let others take over from here.

I actually think you're right. I've had the same thing going on the last 2 years... I still love the core-Nintendo games but I notice I've been growing out of it. Don't buy the 'ok' 3rd-party efforts anymore because I know I can get 'awesome' 3rd-party games on the PS3.

Nintendo is still awesome. They just aren't my cup of tea any longer!

THE NETHERLANDS

Im glad I bought the Wii. Its different to the same old thing the PS360 brings which is just the Xbox or PS2 with high res graphics. Not really interesting in my opinion.

infamous8 said:

I love the classic Nintendo. I owned NES, SNES, GameBoy, and GameCube.

I liked the idea of the Wii when it first came out. But I had my doubts. Now I'm glad I did not buy it.

1. Nintendo system would never be my "main" system, as it always lacks 3rd party support. Look at all the 3rd party titles the Wii has missed out on this gen: Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter 4, BioShock, Fallout 3, GTAIV, etc.

2. This is my main problem....Lack of creativity in games. Sorry. It's always the same pattern. One Mario adventure game, one Smash Bros games, one Mario Kart game, a couple Mario Party games, one or two Zelda games, a possibly one revival of a classic game per gen (Metroid last gen, PunchOut this gen).

3. It isn't a stigma attached to Nintendo, it's true... the games all cater towards a younger audience. There's nothing wrong with this, it's just not my cup of tea.

dood, you are totally missing out, do you have any idea how many people say that until they finally break down to get a Wii and start playing games on it seriously? they love that shit yo.

infamous8 said:

No.