By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who in here have a good feeling about Resonance of fate (End Of Eternity) ?

i for some reason is not into Hyping games, but this game looks cool and i saw alot of people have a sig about it.

^^^^^^^^^

contains some gameplay

whats weird about this is that i dreamt about playing this game last week =/ (yeah i know really weird xD) , i hope my little "Dream" didnt spoil the story for me, cause it contains spoilers

Around the Network

oh and btw when i say "It Contains Spoilers" it cause i alot of times dream about stuff before it happens ( more weirdness i know )

Hmm .. it looks ok to me, nothing impressive.

PullusPardus said:
oh and btw when i say "It Contains Spoilers" it cause i alot of times dream about stuff before it happens ( more weirdness i know )

Its not really that weird, its kind of the purpose of dreams. Dreams are there to let you reflect, learn and teach yourself skills for the future.

Not really, tri-ace disappointed with Infinite Undiscovery and apparently Star Ocean 4

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
PullusPardus said:

Its not really that weird, its kind of the purpose of dreams. Dreams are there to let you reflect, learn and teach yourself skills for the future.

No its not that its called Deja Vu to  some people it happens alittle to never, to some other people its happens oftenly.

PullusPardus said:
Leonidus said:
PullusPardus said:

No its not that its called Deja Vu to  some people it happens alittle to never, to some other people its happens oftenly.

Weirdo

Munkeh111 said:
Not really, tri-ace disappointed with Infinite Undiscovery and apparently Star Ocean 4

Same , but its also Co-Developed by Sega, which is a very good thing

Sega + RPG = Win.

Tri-Ace + RPG = Cheesebomb

Win + Cheesebomb = Fun

where are the guys with the RoF Sigs? :-p

PullusPardus said:
where are the guys with the RoF Sigs? :-p

Xxain is banned, the other guy is offline I think. Won't your dreams tell you when they will arrive in this thread?