By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wish us luck: VGC leaves for E3 tomorrow.

Go kick some ass and take some names VGChartz E3!

Around the Network

Jealousy!

JEALOUSY!

Tell me if one of you cries at any of those announcements.

Khuutra said:
Jealousy!

JEALOUSY!

Tell me if one of you cries at any of those announcements.

That would be sooo epic!

DKII said:
Well we were going to be 4 and 4, but once Rubang got added to the group no one wanted to room with him, so now he's in a room by himself and the other 8 of us are in the other room!

LOL, that´s hilarious.

highwaystar101 said:
Wow this sounds really cool. I can't wait for the VGChartz E3 coverage, I'm going to make sure all my videogame loving mates come here for E3 news too.

Are you all paying for your own tickets/hotels/flights by the way? Because if not you are the luckiest 9 people on the internet.

Let me dissent on this: the luckiest guy is Pachter, as he can go at shows all expenses paid, play games, write BS about them, and being paid for this too despite being a dork, while Brett and c. must labour, keep themselves up-to-date and competent and try to write interesting things and keep this site appealing to earn their daily bread. Not that doing a work you like isn't a lucky and happy thing, and a good start to live a better life, but Pachter's way, besides letting him do what he likes, is totally responsibility and stress-free too.   

PS: Swap "Pachter" with "Malstrom" to make Ninty fanboys mad.       

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Kantor said:
ioi said:
20 hours it took me to get here, was an epic journey!

And yes, we'll be getting plenty of photos of booth babes (and hopefully plenty of them at the parties afterwards), don't worry about that...

20 hours from England to LA? It takes 22 hours to get to New Zealand, doesn't it?

Remember to spell colour with a 'u'.

I thought that was just in Canada not the US.

Signature goes here!

wow so many epic posts in this thread XD

Anyways I hope you guys gets good shots of the booth babes !

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
wow so many epic posts in this thread XD

Anyways I hope you guys gets good shots of the booth babes !

/google spellchecking mode on

Did you mean "Anyway I hope you guys get good cumshots on the booth babes!" ?

/google spellchecking mode off

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i have to agree with leo-j aswell. 9 strangers meeting up is crazy. really putting VGC on the map. Well done guys. Brett i have flown form UK to California in one hit(12-14 hours), better than having a 20 hour journey that's for sure.lol

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

so... how was it? I wasn't here at the time...