By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Wish us luck: VGC leaves for E3 tomorrow.

BREAKING NEWS! A photo leaked from NSA shows Grand Fenwick's VGC's expeditionary force shortly after landing:

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
I am flying 7 hours... I am nervous...

And Booth babes are allowed I promise to make a nice photo review for you guys....

Take very good photos and we won't tell your wife!!!    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Good luck guys :P My god this site is growing fast and getting more and more important :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

One of you is going to be the "Snoring" guy at that hotel.

Good luck with that!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Record the whole trip, documentary style, and put it on youtube so we can see the adventure! And while you guys are gone, leave Nintendo Fan Girl in charge. We promise we won't wreck the car, throw a party, or look inside the "secret drawer" in the bedroom........

Around the Network

Good luck guys, ill be watching you guys from my tv. :)

elgefe02 said:
yes I am packing my Mask

LOL, they might think you are some kind of crazy terrorists if they see that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

d21lewis said:
Record the whole trip, documentary style, and...

...scatter the footage in the woods...

The VGC Witch Project?      

Wow this sounds really cool. I can't wait for the VGChartz E3 coverage, I'm going to make sure all my videogame loving mates come here for E3 news too.

Are you all paying for your own tickets/hotels/flights by the way? Because if not you are the luckiest 9 people on the internet.

What you guys should have done, was get carmina2008 to come to E3 with you guys and do videotaped interviews. Have her wear an "E3 is games" t-shirt. That would have been the best thing ever.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence