By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Ten Hottest Male Video Game Characters! (Don't worry no naked men here)

axumblade said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Kratos is big no-no! Maybe if you're into S&M but to me he's not sexy at all.

Chris and Leon from RE are at the top. With Dante up there somewhere too. Which means Capcom has great taste in men!

I also have a thing for Travis Touchdown:

Michael Ford from The Conduit is way better.

Nah! Travis has more attitude and in the game you can remove his t-shirt which makes him even more enjoyable!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Fox McCloud, Wolf O'Donnell.

:D

Furry sex is just wrong Bacon

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Did I mention anything about sex?

and actually, no it isn't. How so? Because they are animals? Well, so are we. and they are intelligent and all of that. They are damn sexy!

and there is a difference between anthro characters who do not exist, and real animals that do exist.

Furries should NEVER NEVER NEVER be confused with bestiality because that is just sick and wrong.

youre reminding me of that furry episode of drew carey . . .

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

ok? who cares?

nobody dont worry, it was just a funny episode, id forgotten about

pyramid doesnt judge anybody, if youve played silent hill 2

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

never played it.

But why would you judge me at all? You act like I'm different than you (and you act like there aren't hundreds of thousands (maybe millions?) of furries LOL). But I'm not. Just because I find two intelligent anthro men attractive you think we are different? yeah right. *faceplam*

no i dont man at all

i only mentioned SH2 cus pyramid head is in it, and does some crazy stuff with the other monsters

i been joking this whole time.

Sorry, when I think furry I think of the usually deprived people who dress up in animal costumes and then start rubbing eachother. Or fantasize about it. I've seen the stuff on Deviantart - don't try to deny it!!

(I'm just messing with you Bacon, It's cool online to hate on furries... Here, I brought you a present!)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->