By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GCN Exclusive: Say hello to the PSP Go - First pics of PSP Go

White Knight Chronicles
Ratchet and Clank : ACIT
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
MAG
Uncharted 2
Demons Souls
Trico
PSP Go
PSP Slim
Price Drop
Metal Gear Solid PSP
Gran Turismo PSP
LBP PSP
Metal Gear Next Exclusive
Jak And Daxter PSP

Sony's E3 list

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

wait, did Kohler at the end of the video said that there's Gran Turismo on thier PSP GO?

@waron

Yep, this time it´s for real.

ShadowSoldier said:

White Knight Chronicles
Ratchet and Clank : ACIT
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
MAG
Uncharted 2
Demons Souls
Trico
PSP Go
PS3 Slim
Price Drop
Metal Gear Solid PSP
Gran Turismo PSP
LBP PSP
Metal Gear Next Exclusive
Jak And Daxter PSP

Sony's E3 list

theres even more than that. this is going to be an epic e3.

edit: off the top of my head, theres the epic games exclusive and the rockstar exclusive. theres GoW3. theres the "ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS HASNT BEEN LEAKED" game talked about a few weeks ago, which also could be the epic/r* exclusive. theres FFv13. theres FF agito. theres FF dissidia. theres tons of other stuff that im sure im missing also.

^ And MGS-PSP

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
This may be a huge new money farm for sony. Imagine, no lasers, no cartridges, cheaper parts.

And in the current climate, they could pass on these reductions to the consumer by making the PSP Go 'very' affordable. A cheap new PSP would sell very well this fall

I think it will be 200$ at least with a free game or download.

I wonder how much of SCE's past losses were R&D costs for this and the PS3 Slim. Maybe the PS3 is closer to break even than we imagine.

^MAYBE theyll have it at that price for the holiday season to maximize profits, but i dont really seeing it being at that price really.

@vita
so you see it coming at around 250 or more?

ouch. well, I'm gunna start saving then. Time to get that r4 and stop buying ds games lol