By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GCN Exclusive: Say hello to the PSP Go - First pics of PSP Go

if sony will be selling PSP GO bundles with games already on the HDD that would be a win for me - imagine launch bundles of PSP GO+Gran Turismo and LBP on the hdd.

Around the Network

not more than $250, no. between $180 and $250, with $250 being extreme and $180 being really generous[unless they coincide the release of the Go with a 3000 price cut, which is a good possibility].

now all we need is PSP trophies. C'mon sony, give us that much.

I just now noticed on the PS3 slim "box shot" that the HDD is 120gb.

theprof00 said:

yeah this would be cool.

Around the Network

^yeah if they add trophies, then go! is a first day buy for me.

i just hope they won't left us out of the fun(1000/2000/3000 users) just like they did with 1000 users after some software updates.

As someone actually interested in *possibly* buying a PSP, this looks really cool. Compact, lots of memory, rental service for games but the money will be going to the developers rather than blockbuster (if they do it well they could be the first to pull that off, right?) My only concern is the analog thing's placement. Looks weird... I'll have to try it out. I suppose it can't be much worse than my ds lite in that respect, which generally puts my hand to sleep after about an hour of playing -- can it?

I actually really like the design. But will the games be download only? If so that would suck.

theprof00 said:

For some reason I dont want the PSP:Go to have trophies.