By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS5 PS3 Exclusives Confirmed.

This is like me making a thread about the guy i met who said Nintendo was working "wii revolutions"
And he knew this because he had been at 3 gamespot meetings and at e2 two times in the past.

:\

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Lol i find you amusing.

I really want to believe this. It sounds like awesome knews... Epic's art is pretty fitting for a horror game if executed the right way.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

If this rumour is true, MGS 5 is a timed exlusive for PS3... Your source wouldn't be told this because there is probably a gag order on saying ti until a year after MGS5 release.

There would be no reason to believe that MGS5 won't have the same fate as MGS4...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol i find you amusing.

haha thanks.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

I know a guy who knows a guy who said it would be Wii exclusive. Beat that.

The MGS5 as a PS3 exclusive statement is probably true but I don't know about the MGS4 to the 360 statement if its only two discs it will not have MGS Online. What are they going to do with all the Apple references and products in the game. I would like to see MGS4 Substance on the PS3 where it doesn't require a install every time you play the game and you can skip the cut scenes and replay any level once you beat the game.

I just checked N4G.com and the exclusive Epic game for PS3 rumor was false, so was the 360 MGS4 rumor. But atleast the PS3 gets MGS5!!!

If true awesome news!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I love how "I got an e mail from a friend who works somewhere" is being used for official confirmation.

I don't take anything as confirmed until I see it officially announced.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce