By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console/ Handheld's Game Cases Do You Like Best?

As the title says, and why?

I prefer PS3 cases because they're a little smaller than standard DVD cases and the clear plastic around the edges makes a nice touch.

Around the Network

DS. Smaller, more efficient/

You do not have the right to never be offended.

PS2 for home consoles, DS for handhelds.

xbox/360 cos lime green is one hell of a colour

PSP/PS3... Sony can make great boxes ;) I personally liked the PSone ones the most... they where simple CD cases like the ones used for music albums... small but practical ones ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

handheld:ds

home console:wii because I'm not a fan of the color green and I don't like the size of the ps3 cases

Console: PS3, the clarity and good spacing with the disc, not too much unused space like the DVD cases, the Blu-ray cases are a little thin compared to the PS3 games so title of the movies are smaller and harder to read on the side than of PS3 games.

Handheld: PSP, tho it still seems to have a lot of extra space however the UMD disc is always moving so it needs the protection. I think the DS seriously doesnt need that big of a case for a small cartridge that has no moving parts, you can fit like 20 DS games in a case that size lol.

Wii and DS respectively.
Though I hate these new European transparent DS cases.

The Wii ones are clean and stylish.

PS3 case hands down... smaller then the others and that clear for the win...

tho i miss my red hddvd cases

PS3 for consoles. GBA for handhelds. I like both DS and PSP, however, I agree that both of them can be smaller.