By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOJIMA COUNTDOWN UPDATED

Jo21 said:
it's kojima.

ps3 exclusive.

the moment kojima can't keep it exclusive, i will complete lost my faith in humanity, corruption it's too BIG.

That makes no sense, and I will feel bad for you when you lose your faith in humanity for such a silly reason.

Metal Gears have been on other platforms besides Sony before.

Kojima does not control where the game goes, Konami does.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Jo21 said:
it's kojima.

ps3 exclusive.

the moment kojima can't keep it exclusive, i will complete lost my faith in humanity, corruption it's too BIG.

That makes no sense, and I will feel bad for you when you lose your faith in humanity for such a silly reason.

Metal Gears have been on other platforms besides Sony before.

Kojima does not control where the game goes, Konami does.

you are absolutely wrong..Kojima has full control over WHERE ANY GAME GOES....my friend Kojima is THAT POWERFUL...i an Dead serious

Kojima is basically the Keji Inafune of Konami

Ugh, all joking aside now, Kojima does not control where MGS games go, Konami does.

hold on nightsurge ill be back*sigh*....luckilly i dont have to research to much.he whole position was already explained in another thread

Around the Network

I hope for a MGS5.

HIDEO TOLD ME AND HE TOLD ME ITS A WII SPORTS GAME WITH BIG BOSS AS THE COUCH!
right now were smoking cigars and looking at the rainbow.

nightsurge said:
Ugh, all joking aside now, Kojima does not control where MGS games go, Konami does.

But... It's still going to be exclusive... To the PS3.

^^
why do you guys want it to be an Exclusive so much? more people need to play this awesome series, and the guys who bought MGS4 without playing the first 5 they're in a huge loss.

People still care about this???????