By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Grinder: The new HVS game for Wii

Looks very good to me, better than the Conduit.

Around the Network

Ryudo, you don't have to play it in co-op if you don't want to.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

@Ryudo - co-op is optional. If you read the interview you'll see that they stated that you can play it alone.

People sure are putting a lot of faith in a developer that hasn't put out a game with a review average over 80 since the year 2000. I guess we'll see shortly if all the hype was worth it.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

Shadowblind said:

Reminds me a bit of legendary from the screens.

it reminds me of Jericho

Around the Network

Jericho? nah...

Derek said:
People sure are putting a lot of faith in a developer that hasn't put out a game with a review average over 80 since the year 2000. I guess we'll see shortly if all the hype was worth it.

That's because most of their work up to this point has been licensed games.  For that kind of stuff there are strict deadlines from the publisher and the developer does not have much leeway with what goes into the game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
Derek said:

That's because most of their work up to this point has been licensed games.  For that kind of stuff there are strict deadlines from the publisher and the developer does not have much leeway with what goes into the game.

Yeah, That's called paying your dues. HVS is now doing it's first IP ever, and 2 more coming up. Good luck to them, though they seem not to need it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.