By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN to announce the second High Voltage secret title today!

Give 'em guns, people are happy. Give them a fighting game, people complain and claim 'meh'.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

An FPS using The Conduit's engine.
A western 3rd person shooter.
An action horror game western game.

Am I close?!

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Hyperion said:
Give 'em guns, people are happy. Give them a fighting game, people complain and claim 'meh'.

Fighting?

meh....

Hope it plays better than it looks.

CHYUII said:
Hope it plays better than it looks.

You've seen exclusive screenshots/footage??!?!?! Where can I find it?!?!?!

Around the Network

wow... is high voltage trying to steal the wii hardcore fans, cuz its working!

Hyperion said:

That i would agree.....oh and i accidentaly sent a freinds request so ignore it i clicked on the link while trying to scroll down on my mouse pad.

Red4ADevil said:
Hyperion said:

That i would agree.....oh and i accidentaly sent a freinds request so ignore it i clicked on the link.

.... or you guys could just become friends...

I think its a FPS but 3FPS is a possibility.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

from decoding the flash file : src="http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/986/986663/e3-2009the-grinder-20090526040044757.jpg"

it's probably called " The Grinder"