By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN to announce the second High Voltage secret title today!

Now this is what I'm talking about. A bloodier left 4 Dead for Wii... YES PLEASE. This is why I get excited for E3... for things like this.

Around the Network

I like how each character has unique attributes. That's something I really wish they'd done in L4D.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

WOO! The Grinder looks awesome

Yea I really liked everything about Left 4 Dead so this is just awesome. Same concept, but more blood, more depth, and better characters. I just hope it ends up working like they want it too. Can't wait to see the trailer at E3.

Yes another good FPS for the Wii!
Plus has sword using Wii MotionPlus.

Hopefully it'll have split-screen this time.

Around the Network
liquidninja said:
Yes another good FPS for the Wii!
Plus has sword using Wii MotionPlus.

Hopefully it'll have split-screen this time.

I believe they said it would co-op splitscreen as well.

Holy shit this game is full of win.

I honestly cant add anything more than that...

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

can anyone post the larger versions of the pics not using IGN hotlinks.

the image section isn't working for me.

@Zucas
You're right.

"...Oh and there's also split screen coop mode currently running in the demo, which is also pretty awesome for those who may not have access to play together using a Wi-Fi connection..."

To bad they didn't to this for The Conduit.. All those people without their Wii setup for On-line.

People who like L4D must be loving these news.